Filthadelphia

:lol: it's funny to me, that we are both jersey residents and disagree so much. North jersey/south jersey 2 completely different views, north=giants south = eagles
But anyway, what u call ******** I call passionate. Minus assault I don't agree with that.

:lol: it's funny to me, that we are both jersey residents and disagree so much. North jersey/south jersey 2 completely different views, north=giants south = eagles
But anyway, what u call ******** I call passionate. Minus assault I don't agree with that.
I'm North Jersey and all Eagles.

Has nothing to do with me being a Giants fan. It's universally known that Philadelphia fans are some of the biggest a******* in sports.
Disclaimer: Not a shot at you.

I can't stand the Giants fans in North Jersey that ride for the team Week 1 then bumps hit and by Week 10 the same "fans" are giving away their season tickets for free.

This isn't like soccer though when your team can find some consolation in cracking a Europa League spot or avoiding relegation.

There's one championship, if your team is playing uninspired, with no effort, and just crappy and dumb, you have every right to not watch them.

I'm a diehard knick fan, but even I had to boycott them and that stupid coach at times this season. I'm also a giants fan and missed a bunch of games this season.

Last edited:
Can't hate a fellow brother from Jersey, of course unless you are either a Devils or Eagles fan haha. I'm in Central Jersey so not either north or south, and theres a lot of Eagles fans around here as well. Obviously, go a little more south from me, and it's mostly Philly territory, as they don't even get NY channels. When south jersey people say they're going to the city, they mean Philly, and that's just weird haha. "The City" is New York.

it wasn't like he was cheering a good play and that happened, he was clearly gloating like a classless ***. Most Eagles fans are respectable, but you have bone heads just like in every city. I mean there are no glass beer bottles anymore because Cleveland fans threw them at the refs, but the media doesn't bring that up. The saints put BOUNTYS on players trying to intentionally end careers, but that's old news clearly the only thing that matters is we threw snowballs at Santa in 1967 and the vet had a jail.

Stopped reading after that.

I literally did the same thing....

Disclaimer: Not a shot at you.

I can't stand the Giants fans in North Jersey that ride for the team Week 1 then bumps hit and by Week 10 the same "fans" are giving away their season tickets for free.

I'll take those free tickets, even in the cold to see my Giants get smacked, just like they did vs Seattle. Can't stand fake fans no matter what team it is they "support". I'll give you guys that Philadelphians are very passionate about their sports, theres no doubt....but no matter how passionate you are, you can't act the way you guys do. I been to a few Rangers-Flyers game in Philly (wearing my Rangers stuff of course) and it's hilarious how I have 10 year olds cursing me off and ****.

This isn't like soccer though when your team can find some consolation in cracking a Europa League spot or avoiding relegation.

There's one championship, if your team is playing uninspired, with no effort, and just crappy and dumb, you have every right to not watch them.

I'm a diehard knick fan, but even I had to boycott them and that stupid coach at times this season. I'm also a giants fan and missed a bunch of games this season.
Not judging your level of fanhood.

I personally would go to any and every game/event in relation to my team if the opportunity presented itself. Eagles, Sixers, Bruins, Indians, Real Madrid, Arizona BB, Ohio State FB, MMA/Boxing.

I'll take those free tickets, even in the cold to see my Giants get smacked, just like they did vs Seattle. Can't stand fake fans no matter what team it is they "support". I'll give you guys that Philadelphians are very passionate about their sports, theres no doubt....but no matter how passionate you are, you can't act the way you guys do. I been to a few Rangers-Flyers game in Philly (wearing my Rangers stuff of course) and it's hilarious how I have 10 year olds cursing me off and ****.
I mean after the loss to the Saints last night, people were telling me, "Sorry for your loss." Sports is serious business.

Fake is fake. You sound like a fake fan. I hope you weren't cheering as we won SB 42 & 46.

The city of philadelphia is a joke, from the political offices to any type of customer service. I have no idea how that brotherly love slogan came about. It's a city of frustration and the fans show it at these type of events.

The city of philadelphia is a joke, from the political offices to any type of customer service. I have no idea how that brotherly love slogan came about. It's a city of frustration and the fans show it at these type of events.

:stoneface:

Philly was Americas first Capitol. If you really wanna break it down, there's more history in this city than most states.

Side note : as much as I talk about my team, I don't hear the end of it after a eagles loss to the cowboys/giants's fans, there is a general hatred in the NFC a east, kinda like the Yankees and Red Sox

^ Giants/Eagles/Cowboys and their fans all hate each other. Then theres the ********....well, which nobody really cares about because they've been irrelevant for a while now. I kinda feel bad for them.

EDIT: What the hell... Red Skins is censored??? lol

Last edited:

Fake is fake. You sound like a fake fan. I hope you weren't cheering as we won SB 42 & 46.

:rofl:

Go to the Knicks thread and ask if I'm a "fake" fan and I stopped watching them for a few games.

You dudes take this **** too seriously. Someone can be a fan and still find better things to do with their time than watch trash/spineless, selfish, and stupid performances that just lead to you getting frustrated and angry.

Last edited:
Son really tried excluding me from the "we" as if he escaped from that tackle and threw it to Tyree saying he hopes I wasn't cheering

Go to the Knicks thread and ask if I'm a "fake" fan and I stopped watching them for a few games.

You dudes take this **** too seriously. Someone can be a fan and still find better things to do with their time than watch trash/spineless, selfish, and stupid performances that just lead to you getting frustrated and angry.

I don't need to go into the Knicks thread to see you stopped watching your teams after a few losses. You said it yourself.

I don't need to go into the Knicks thread to see you stopped watching your teams after a few losses. You said it yourself.

#NTextremes

Real fan watches every single game. No right to miss a game for any reason unless fake fan.

Man you just ruined that thread for me now because just about everyone in that thread who's been posting there since Isaiah Thomas has at one point not watched cuz of how terrible we've been this season. We're all a bunch of phonies who can only aspire to be as real, admirable, and awesome as you [emoji]128546[/emoji]

#NTextremes

Real fan watches every single game. No right to miss a game for any reason unless fake fan.

Man you just ruined that thread for me now because just about everyone in that thread who's been posting there since Isaiah Thomas has at one point not watched cuz of how terrible we've been this season. We're all a bunch of phonies who can only aspire to be as real, admirable, and awesome as you [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Obviously youre going to miss games. But to not watch or boycott because they've been losing, yeah, that's wrong.

no sporting event is worth fighting over. period. no1 should be attacked for repping the away team. having said that, for safety's sake, people need to realize that going to an opposing team's turf requires a bit of subtlety. people go way too hard over sports, and when drunk take it to dangerous levels.

so if u are an outsider, it would be foolish to be ignorant to that notion on the premise of "i paid to be here like everyone else". true, but that won't save you from a beating...

Last edited:
It's not just about losing.

If a team goes 0-82 or 0-16 playing with heart passion, and an intelligent plan, I'll be on that roller coaster that ends in heartbreak every time that I can.

I have a right to stop watching when the team is playing like a disgrace to the game, the coaching is frustratingly incompetent, and all that's happening is that I spend 3 hours of my day to be angered and frustrated and NOT have have my fanhood questioned.

I hope that dude is currently in the ICU

Spitting on someone because they celebrating their team's win? :smh:

Booing Santa
Cheering when they thought Michael Irvin broke his neck
Throwing d batteries at baseball players
Throwing up on little girls
Birthplace of Draya

Filthy :lol:

You're a moron. Stop acting like this doesn't happen in every single city.

Stillin, come ether this man

#NTextremes

knicks don't deserve my praise. because their problems run much deeper than the low quality basketball they are playing. yes, im talkin front office. and the losses they sustained, the blowouts. no idc, i barely watched the knicks the season (or basketball for that matter, since the east is trash).

and im a real fan. been watching them since i was a toddler. watched that middle finger go up to the miami fans from starks, that childs kobe fisticuffs...LJ 4 point play. ewing. gone are the days of legend. 7th ave has a fugazi basketball team and the management is a travesty.

I really need to stay out of this thread. It's only going to make me angry. Do we beat up opposing team fans after the game. Nope. Has a death of an opposing team fan ever occurred in our parking lots after a game? NOPE

Back
Top Bottom