FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Y'all need to give it up to Wally for his efforts in here...

This is really what a sneaker-community is all about.
pimp.gif
 My Thoughts Exactly.. He's going in right now..
pimp.gif

wally is the man,,he helped me get a pair for $108 thanks again wally...im sure i speak for everyone on this thread.....THANKS HOMIE!!!!!!!

Props for everyone dropping info in this thread and showing true love to a trainer line that deserves love, especially Wally no doubt.

Waiting for Sneakerhead to process my Citrons, glad everyone has a shot and has gotten/getting their pairs. One release I couldn't skip, especially hearing quality is better than the GRs.

If this doesn't show Nike that trainers need a bigger showing I don't know what will. OG colors will sell. All these other attempts will sit. Maybe next time it won't have to be a QS release.

I just canceled my size 13's in each color a shoeboutique, so someone call up there.

After trying on the 13's I have already I wanna try sizing down to a 12, so if anyone has a lead on size 12's plz get at me.

Shouts to Wally and everyone helping out in here!

3rd pair of Citrons from SneakerBistro is stuck at the NJ USPS since Aug 31st. It was shipped on the 27th. I guess it'll be here next week.

No problem guys. That giddy feeling spiderman2315 has is what I want others to have.

Transam, This could definitely open up Nike thinking about their current methods and what needs to change.. OGOGTFO is my new motto.

Proto, did you get to try on a 12? For me, it was like a 1/2 finger width of extra space in the toebox. With the forefoot midfoot feeling a bit tight. Stretching could occur.. With 13s, I was up to a 1 to 1/2 finger width of extra space.. Nothing too crazy.. Overall a much more comfortable fit from the onset... 12s could and WILL likely break in better. Since I actually paid $20 less on both 13s, it's tough for me to want to sell those or not even accept them, and then try for some 12s @ $130.. Call me stubborn or a sucker for a deal but I can't change habit.. Now is definitely the time to figure out your true size and go with that.. If not, I would definitely NOT not get them if they fit a bit too big It's better to have something than nothing at all.

sneakerhead.com shipped my order yesterday.. should be hear wednesday.. Monday will kill us all lol. Last weekend of the summer for some folks and no SC IIs. Bummer

Looks like I grabbed that 13 in the Infrareds that Proto just cancelled. Thanks for the heads up!

And again, thanks to Wally...without him I'd still be hoping I could grab a set on NDC...whenever they decide to drop em.

Received tracking #s for both pair...gonna be a great Wednesday!!!

Yep, big ups to Wally for all the work he's put in for the community on this!

Just called sneakerbistro and sold out, but they said possible restock next teusday. You can call and have your name put on a list. Dude said the list is pretty long already...

Originally Posted by chuionthis

Trying to find these in 9.5 both colors. Anyone know of any spots that still have em?

Try Rock City in Little Rock, AR (501) 660-7888.  I just got off the phone with them and they said they had a 9.5 in the Infrared.  I ordered a 10 in the Citrons from them.
Also, I gotta thank Wally twice!!  He pm'd me a spot last week but stupid me decided to wait to get them off NDC 
30t6p3b.gif
.  I was able to call a couple of spots on Wally's list that he posted on the last page and get a 10 in each color.  I couldn't get these back in 9th grade, but now I finally got 'em...I finally got 'em.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Proto, did you get to try on a 12? For me, it was like a 1/2 finger width of extra space in the toebox. With the forefoot midfoot feeling a bit tight. Stretching could occur.. With 13s, I was up to a 1 to 1/2 finger width of extra space.. Nothing too crazy.. Overall a much more comfortable fit from the onset... 12s could and WILL likely break in better. Since I actually paid $20 less on both 13s, it's tough for me to want to sell those or not even accept them, and then try for some 12s @ $130.. Call me stubborn or a sucker for a deal but I can't change habit.. Now is definitely the time to figure out your true size and go with that.. If not, I would definitely NOT not get them if they fit a bit too big It's better to have something than nothing at all.

i haven't tried on the 12's yet, but the 13's are slipping on my heel pretty bad, even when i have a wearable shoe tree in them.

part of the reason it does that is cuz i lace loose, i already know that, but when i slide my foot all the way up to the edge of the toe box i can see a good bit of room at the back. giving the buttery feel of this leather, it's gonna stretch some, and so i'm hoping even if a 12 is snug at first, it'll eventually give for me. i'll just wear thin socks if i have to.

is anyone else gonna use wearable shoe trees with these? do they crease pretty badly (i know some of you like that look, haha)...

check your pm's, s dubl!

and guys, i'm sure some have realized this, but if you wanna cut down on the extra tongue towards the toe box, there's actually open lace holes under the strap holders, towards the toebox. nike didn't lace them all the way at the front for some reason.

Wally, any chance you can sign my pair?
tongue.gif

There are definitely plenty of places that have gotten these based on the fact that my small/mid-market smaller boutique has got them.  PM's, as Wally noted are an EFFECTIVE means to distribute and acquire info for those WHO ARE LOOKING FOR specific sizes.

My local store, which is more of a regional chain than a boutique or mom and pop shop, happens to have the style number and color code in its system but has yet to populate sizes for the stores managers to see...I am thinking these will hit some more regular retail spots once the boutiques had a chance to run through theirs...atleast I hope so!

Back
Top Bottom