(FINALLY GOT EM BACK DS PAIR...PIC ON PAGE 10) AIR JORDAN XI COOL GREY's LET'S HAVE A DISCUSSION

Bought 13 pairs online. (I know a lot, I was basically buying as many as my credit would allow me at the time)
Sold 11 of them. (Jordans paid my way through college)

Someone named IcedUpPhil on eBay tried to scam me saying he sent $300 through paypal. I even received an e-mail from 'paypal' confirming this.
The money never showed up in my account, so I luckily held off sending him the shoes.

I had no idea they'd be such a hot shoe to have.

JB if you re listen we need this release!!!!! Consider in a future releases soon

i remember my old connect at fa hooked me up 2 weeks early. i remember watching

the news and they showed the riot at ntsf, glad i didn't have to deal with all that

I did the EASTBAY back-order thing for 2 pairs months before they released. On another note, I just copped a DS pair for $240 shipped.

Never had a chance to get a pair. I just graduated from high school and had no money. Sucks oh well. I can only hope for a retro pair....
frown.gif

Looking back on that release, I'm a lil ashamed of bein apart of that madness for some shoes. It was chaos everywhere in Detroit, I was a Jr. in highschoolback then too. I still have my pair and they are very pristine except for the yellow soles
eyes.gif
It was complete luck that I even got my pair. I was part of the last group toget into footlocker and I got the last size 9.5 they had.

bougth these on release day, wore them, sold them, dont miss them. funny, ive had 5 different pairs of 11s over the years, and have never kept one singlepair. i did wear the two ogs into the ground though. the cool greys were a real nice color, but i think the columbias are still my all time favorite.

i've been together for 12 years and married 2 years but if my wife would ever cut up my cool greys (or any J for that matter)....i will be on the latenight news! (and most likley jail too...
smile.gif

I remember waking up frantic as hell b/c I overslept. I had just got back home from school. I raced to Ford City to their Footlocker to buy them for me andthis chick from school who gave me the money because I had the great discount. I go to Kids FTL first to grab the size 6s. Got em and ran down the hall to findout my 11s were sold out.

I then sped to Evergreen Plaza to their FTL to grab some. It was madness in there. I had to settle on an 11.5 but I had them.
pimp.gif

So I walk in the house with the bags in hand and my aunt meets me at the door. She mistakenly announces that I bought my lil sister a pair. I was put on thespot, but I had to give them to her. She deserved them!

Ol' girl at school was heated!

One of my fav release stories

Back
Top Bottom