**** Finals Week Breh

Been going crazy hard the past 2 weeks, eat sleep study. Biochem final on Wednesday my last one as an undergrad though.

This discrete math final has me all stressed out, I just want a B in the class and I'll never think about this **** again

I woke up friday morning to discover that i was an hour late to the accounting test i was up all night studying for. I got there with 45 minutes left and desparately started bubbling in all my best guesses. Ended up making a 55 on the final and a 78 overall. Sucks because i know i could have a B in the class.

Last edited:
Can we use this thread as a support group

I got an information system final on wedensday

Then on friday i got marketing and accountinfb [emoji]128565[/emoji]

How do yall study? How often do yall study? For those of yall staying up till the wee hours of the morning, is that even worth it? Aren't you groggy and tired to retain any of the information? Full time workers how are your studying habits like?

I dropped out but could have graduated this semester .... the feels man... :frown:

I woke up friday morning to discover that i was an hour late to the accounting test i was up all night studying for. I got there with 45 minutes left and desparately started bubbling in all my best guesses. Ended up making a 55 on the final and a 78 overall. Sucks because i know i could have a B in the class.

Living life on the edge :lol:

How do yall study? How often do yall study? For those of yall staying up till the wee hours of the morning, is that even worth it? Aren't you groggy and tired to retain any of the information? Full time workers how are your studying habits like?

I dropped out but could have graduated this semester .... the feels man...
frown.gif
As someone who just graduated this past Thursday, my biggest study tip would be to study without your phone next to you for 45 minutes and then take a 15 minute break before studying again for another 45 mins. All nighters work but dont cram; give yourself time to review and chill to retain the info. I worked 20 hrs a week plus held leadership positions in school and its always safe to study ahead of time as you get information instead of waiting until the last minute.

I dropped out but could have graduated this semester .... the feels man... :frown:

I try not to stay up and study so much because like you said, it's harder to retain the info and you're just not as sharp. But.... sometimes you don't have a choice, no point in getting rest for a test you know nothing about :lol:

Studied for a 100, got an 80. Disappointed at myself.

Wish I even had that with this physics class. I literally attended every review session/office hour/practice problem and got a ******* 49 on a test. **** is demoralizing.

Last edited:
Wish I even had that with this physics class. I literally attended every review session/office hour/practice problem and got a ******* 49 on a test. **** is demoralizing.
Damn man, I'm not too keen on Physics either and I have zero interest in it. My class was actually Cutural Anthropology which I'm good at, must have rushed too much.

Gotta be English majors or graduate students trying to go hard on dude for 5 pages. Finished up all my English courses for my CS degree and never had to write more than 8.

Let em hoop.

Gotta be English majors or graduate students trying to go hard on dude for 5 pages. Finished up all my English courses for my CS degree and never had to write more than 8.

Let em hoop.

bruh last week me and two others finished a 63 page report :smh:

Back
Top Bottom