First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

yeah man 400 bones, but these will be hard to get. hopefully someone will update with who will be officially carrying these.. ndc. niketown's, and HOH's?

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

^^ may 7th

*Edit* I just saw the official RD. People are already paying $400 plus on pre-orders on these????
eek.gif
n/m

Does anyone know roughly how many yotr 2011's were made? and did anyone go to hoh lakewood, ca to pick up a pair.If so did they do wristbands and how many pairs did they have?

Does anyone know roughly how many yotr 2011's were made? and did anyone go to hoh lakewood, ca to pick up a pair.If so did they do wristbands and how many pairs did they have?

i copped my yotr 2011's at lakewood hoh. security %*!*!$ up the line by making us line up again and again (at least 5-6x). anyhow, they released them along with the bin v's which was actually a day earlier than they were supposed to. they did not do wristbands or pass out tickets like they did with the cool greys. dudes either copped both or the bin v's only. only after the bin v's sold out were people copping the yotr 2011's only (like myself). luckily, i was able to cop the bin v's the day after at millenium. also, the line started at midnight and they started bringing people into the store around 7am.

i copped my yotr 2011's at lakewood hoh. security %*!*!$ up the line by making us line up again and again (at least 5-6x). anyhow, they released them along with the bin v's which was actually a day earlier than they were supposed to. they did not do wristbands or pass out tickets like they did with the cool greys. dudes either copped both or the bin v's only. only after the bin v's sold out were people copping the yotr 2011's only (like myself). luckily, i was able to cop the bin v's the day after at millenium. also, the line started at midnight and they started bringing people into the store around 7am.

Originally Posted by bhakc001

i copped my yotr 2011's at lakewood hoh. security %*!*!$ up the line by making us line up again and again (at least 5-6x). anyhow, they released them along with the bin v's which was actually a day earlier than they were supposed to. they did not do wristbands or pass out tickets like they did with the cool greys. dudes either copped both or the bin v's only. only after the bin v's sold out were people copping the yotr 2011's only (like myself). luckily, i was able to cop the bin v's the day after at millenium. also, the line started at midnight and they started bringing people into the store around 7am
thanks i appreciate it , i hopefully can score a pair from there.

Originally Posted by bhakc001

i copped my yotr 2011's at lakewood hoh. security %*!*!$ up the line by making us line up again and again (at least 5-6x). anyhow, they released them along with the bin v's which was actually a day earlier than they were supposed to. they did not do wristbands or pass out tickets like they did with the cool greys. dudes either copped both or the bin v's only. only after the bin v's sold out were people copping the yotr 2011's only (like myself). luckily, i was able to cop the bin v's the day after at millenium. also, the line started at midnight and they started bringing people into the store around 7am
thanks i appreciate it , i hopefully can score a pair from there.

So ill be in LA when these release and they've grown on me so I'm trying to cop... was wondering what spots usually get limited releases?

So ill be in LA when these release and they've grown on me so I'm trying to cop... was wondering what spots usually get limited releases?

Back
Top Bottom