First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

RMK has em for $400 on pre order.....%#%*! with than man. TBH @*% like this makes me hate buying sneakers at all. Like what makes ppl think a $160 sneaker is worth a mark up of $240 on release day??? I posted a bit of a rant about their price on these on their facebook page and they deleted it.............Im officially done with RMK along with every other overseas online rapetailer!!!!

deep breaths.......

RMK has em for $400 on pre order.....%#%*! with than man. TBH @*% like this makes me hate buying sneakers at all. Like what makes ppl think a $160 sneaker is worth a mark up of $240 on release day??? I posted a bit of a rant about their price on these on their facebook page and they deleted it.............Im officially done with RMK along with every other overseas online rapetailer!!!!

deep breaths.......

I know of two places that will carry these. Start calling your spots. They should know something by now.

I know of two places that will carry these. Start calling your spots. They should know something by now.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

RMK has em for $400 on pre order...
Not a good sign in terms of hoping for more pairs made than the 2011 YotR. Might be just as limited.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

RMK has em for $400 on pre order...
Not a good sign in terms of hoping for more pairs made than the 2011 YotR. Might be just as limited.

Hares look better than these cuz they got the multi colored tongue.

these just have nice packaging imo

Hares look better than these cuz they got the multi colored tongue.

these just have nice packaging imo

anybody know where Id be able to cop in Chicago or Las vegas??? gonna be in Chi between May 12-13 and vegas 14-17. Can someone PM me where I might be able to cop a pair from a mom n pop or boutique that I might be able to preorder and pick up while Im there??? These arent dropping Canada, and since Im gonna be in the US pretty soon after release Im hoping I can scoop a pair for my lil brother who never goes crazy for J's but wants this one Baaad.......thanks in advance!!!

Back
Top Bottom