Five teenagers approach you and your daughter, point a gun and tell you to leave, what would you do?

Haven't been reading the thread but got a feeling this story is about to change as time goes on. Something isn't adding up

They say crimes are committed by people victims know. I have a feeling they went to the same school and knew her beforehand. This wasn't a chance encounter

Either way, these kids out here committing crimes are the by products of people who had kids when they were kids themselves

Last edited:
First off all, dudes out here saying because there was a gun they would run. People in the hood don't even know how to aim when they shoot. You have a better chance of surviving if you confront them.

People get shot everyday and survive. Y'all have this notion that a gunshot wound means you're guaranteed to die :lol:

Last edited:
If someone was pointing a gun at the dad, assuming they were all facing him, all he had to do was call their bluff and motion behind them and be like hey officer as if he saw a cop. They would get shook, then you rush the gunman and try to wrestle the gun away

It's irrelevant because you have no choice in whether you or your daughter get raped or killed or both.

Pretending you do is laughable. You're not in control.
So you die first and then they get raped?

Why is everyone pretending that protecting your kids in this situation means your death will save or protect them?

The question is would you give your life for your children where giving your live means your daughter will not be harmed. That's that NT hypothetical game ****.

In real life, you can try your hardest and still fail.

I'm going to try my friend. I'm going to do my best to get my kids out of there. You're approaching this like you have a choice. In my mind, there is no choice. I'm not leaving. That's my daughters man. I'm not leaving. If I die, so be it.
No. I'm not.

Dude brought this up like you had a choice between death and rape. I'm saying that's not your choice if you're in that situation.
My mother old, it's my time to shine ya feel me? 
bruh
:rofl: :smh:

Cold world.

Another thing the pops could have done to get people's attention right away was set off multiple car alarms parked on the street.
Best believe cops would have responded quicker.

the dad was/is a deadbeat anyway, otherwise he wouldnt give his daughter away for adoption 18 years ago
mean.gif

If someone was pointing a gun at the dad, assuming they were all facing him, all he had to do was call their bluff and motion behind them and be like hey officer as if he saw a cop. They would get shook, then you rush the gunman and try to wrestle the gun away

yeah that's exactly what would happen

So it was a deadbeat dad smh

Still doesn't excuse what the thugs did to his daughter

Last edited:
When you've made a decision to have a child, you decided to protect he or she at all costs. The dad gets no cool points on this.

Should have gotten his gun license, as i am getting.

What if the cost is her getting raped?

I've decided to have a child. I will protect her at all costs.

a price paid in my death cuz that's the only way it happens in this situation

def not cuz I ran
QFT
ditto... always making a safe situation a learning experience ,because im not sure if its just how they are programmed but most women don't catch ****... as far as the little things that could add up to something big... they just liv life highly obvious

Yup, that's right.

Aint no gun licenses for you in NY.

Only criminals and law enforcement can have guns on them.

Oh damn, I didn't know that...

Last edited:
the dad was/is a deadbeat anyway, otherwise he wouldnt give his daughter away for adoption 18 years ago :smh:
I know nothing about dude but just going off that doesn't mean you are a deadbeat.

Just means dude couldn't be a father at the time.

yeah that's exactly what would happen
:rofl:

Shooting knowing I'm a better shot than a teen with a gun willing to take as many bullets as I have to in the process.

I know nothing about dude but just going off that doesn't mean you are a deadbeat.
roll.gif
there is no such thing as couldn't be a father in my book
wink.gif

that guy is just straight up lazy and dont wanna take responsebilities for his daughter 
mean.gif

and prefer to smoke weed on the block and chasing after other thots that he can impregnate again
laugh.gif

there is no such thing as couldn't be a father in my book :wink:
that guy is just straight up lazy and dont wanna take responsebilities for his daughter  :smh:
and prefer to smoke weed on the block and chasing after other thots that he can impregnate again :lol:

You young huh?

Again, gun to your daughters head and they telling you to leave, 99% of the cats in here tough talking ARE NOT calling that bluff. You're gonna walk your *** around the corner and figure out plan b.

I'm going to stick around and fight and just take that L. Hopefully dudes get occupied with me and she's able to take off running . But no way I'm leaving her . I'd honestly rather die fighting then run and leave my daughter In these dudes hands

It's 2016 why doesn't dude have a cell phone?..................... B

"The victim told cops that she and her 39-year-old dad — who she only recently reconnected with after being adopted — were drinking near the handball courts “to be away from the police,” sources said."

39 years old

18 year old

Adopted

Drinking with your underage child

... yeah this dude ain't a dad at all it makes sense now

That sounds funny than a MF

there is no such thing as couldn't be a father in my book :wink:
that guy is just straight up lazy and dont wanna take responsebilities for his daughter  :smh:
and prefer to smoke weed on the block and chasing after other thots that he can impregnate again :lol:
:lol: Okay.

I guess you know the guy from the way you judging him.
"The victim told cops that she and her 39-year-old dad — who she only recently reconnected with after being adopted — were drinking near the handball courts “to be away from the police,” sources said."

39 years old

18 year old

Adopted

How did I not see this earlier? :rofl:

This is a horrible situation.

39 years old

18 year old

Adopted

Bruh that sounds shaky as hell. I'm not here to question his love for his daughter but to just rekindle with your adopted daughter and you already drinking in the streets with her?

First off all, dudes out here saying because there was a gun they would run. People in the hood don't even know how to aim when they shoot. You have a better chance of surviving if you confront them.

People get shot everyday and survive. Y'all have this notion that a gunshot wound means you're guaranteed to die
laugh.gif
Confront a gunman...

are you ex-special ops or something?

Back
Top Bottom