Five teenagers approach you and your daughter, point a gun and tell you to leave, what would you do?

What makes you think they're not just gonna clap you as soon as you move and then clap her afterwards? It don't take that long to pull a trigger. You think you faster than a bullet? You think your daughter faster than a bullet? If you rush in, one thing's for sure, THEY now have a fight or flight mentality and they outnumber you and have a gun. Odds aren't too good in that situation, for you or your seed. Talking buys time and depending on what you say can even de-escalate a situation. I know because I've done it before. As opposed to putting your fists up which will probably just result in you face down in the dirt bleeding out unable to help anyone. Good intentions are nice but at the end of the day outcomes are what matter. Poorly chosen actions lead to poor outcomes.

Either way this is all theoretical. Maybe they just shoot me as soon as I open my mouth and then kill her too. Maybe you actually manage to occupy all 5 of them without a single shot being fired and she escapes. Maybe Jadakiss isn't as hard as it gets......ok that one's unrealistic but you get my point.

Bro you speak a lot of truth, unfortunately I think what we have been trying to say will only fall on deaf ears...

What makes you think they're not just gonna clap you as soon as you move and then clap her afterwards? It don't take that long to pull a trigger. You think you faster than a bullet? You think your daughter faster than a bullet? If you rush in, one thing's for sure, THEY now have a fight or flight mentality and they outnumber you and have a gun. Odds aren't too good in that situation, for you or your seed. Talking buys time and depending on what you say can even de-escalate a situation. I know because I've done it before. As opposed to putting your fists up which will probably just result in you face down in the dirt bleeding out unable to help anyone. Good intentions are nice but at the end of the day outcomes are what matter. Poorly chosen actions lead to poor outcomes.

Either way this is all theoretical. Maybe they just shoot me as soon as I open my mouth and then kill her too. Maybe you actually manage to occupy all 5 of them without a single shot being fired and she escapes. Maybe Jadakiss isn't as hard as it gets......ok that one's unrealistic but you get my point.

Everything you say is true, but you never answered my question, doe. What makes you think they'll let you talk.

Its funny who you keep bring up what going to happen to you or me. Who give a **** what happens to me. What happens to me is irrelevant. Even if I die and dont save her, I didnt die in vien.

IMO running to get help is wilding selfish. You'll let your daughter go through what is arguably the worst thing a female go through, so you wont die and you wont lose your child.

:smh:

Its 2 type of people in this world....

Last edited:
Cats be screamin "Ride or Die," but when they facin that 2nd part, the have a chance of heart.

If Im down wit somebody (especially fam) then I am all the way down. I dont know no other way.
We ride together and we gon die together. Ppl these days have no honor, no heart, no moxie.
**** do these ppl stand for? How you alive and aint got no soul?
Lotta heartless zombies outchea. Just cus you alive dont mean you livin.
Selfishness gone be the end of us.
/End rant

Last edited:

I don't know what I would have done in that situation... but I know what I wouldn't have done which is give up my daughter. 

More than likely they would have had to shoot me. Once they shot me they would have gotten scared and run off, sparing my daughter. 

Just a sad situation all around. 
Why assume they would run after shooting you? They can be scare, panick, and feel like they have to shoot her too to leave no witness.
That's a chance I am willing to take. Better than just giving her away. 

I have a 10 year old daughter by the way. I would NEVER EVEER EEEEEEEEVER just give her away. 

Last edited:

Everything you say is true, but you never answered my question, doe. What makes you think they'll let you talk.

Its funny who you keep bring up what going to happen to you or me. Who give a **** what happens to me. What happens to me is irrelevant. Even if I die and dont save her, I didnt die in vien.

IMO running to get help is wilding selfish. You'll let your daughter go through what is arguably the worst thing a female go through, so you wont die and you wont lose your child.

mean.gif

Its 2 type of people in this world....
There's no guarantee they'll let me talk. I'm just gambling with percentages out here because everything that happens comes down to probability.

The probability of them pulling that trigger if I become hostile is a lot higher than if i just run my mouth.

Which is why I keep bringing up what happens to us because we're her defense. To ensure her safety ours must come first.

If you're alone then fine, dare them to shoot you. You ain't got no one to worry about or protect other than you. But if there's someone else it shouldn't be your first option.

The probability of you being of any use as a dead man is slim to none. Dead men don't protect anyone. They just decay.

And if you die and don't save her then yes you did die in vain. That's the very definition of dying in vain 
laugh.gif

But at least you went out like a real one. That'll be a real comfort to her before they shoot her.

You know when they're just raping her. Or maybe they shoot her and then rape her.

Or maybe they don't rape her at all and just get rid of the only witness before going to play some 2K. Who knows what'll happen after you're gone.

I have two daughters....12 and 8. Ain't no way in hell I'm leaving. I would look at my daughter. Kiss her on the cheek. Tell her her daddy loves her and commence to dying. Don't give two damns. Will gladly die for my daughters....no second thoughts. That's my job. I think people without kids have a hard time believing that. For me? I would do it with a grin on my face. Easy decision.

I don't have any kids, but I if I did, I wouldn't even think twice. I'd die for my daughters or any female relative in my family, hell if I consider you family, I'll die for you.

If this were to happen to me while living in a state like Texas, I'd pull my piece out and finish it. I'm in Cali, so my knife would be all I had.

That father should be charged with something to, :smh: Can't believe running was even an option for him.

telling sign that deli shop guy said the dad wasn't in a high level of distress when asking for the phone

I wonder what would happen if this was in the hipster part of Brooklyn and what the outcome will be

Don't forget there are still some projects in Williamsburg bk and by broawday
there are some parts of Brooklyn and New York City just can't gentrify

Last edited:
Like I said that's the only choice you really have just worded differently :lol:

Asking ppl rape or death is irrelevant when you can get both in either order.

Intent is what really matters. Are you running to save yourself or running hoping to get help in time? Are you fighting cuz you really think you got a chance of you and your daughter surviving or are you fighting cuz of bull **** pride and not wanting to get punked?

Its not irrelevant.
It's irrelevant because you have no choice in whether you or your daughter get raped or killed or both.

Pretending you do is laughable. You're not in control.

I have two daughters....12 and 8. Ain't no way in hell I'm leaving. I would look at my daughter. Kiss her on the cheek. Tell her her daddy loves her and commence to dying. Don't give two damns. Will gladly die for my daughters....no second thoughts. That's my job. I think people without kids have a hard time believing that. For me? I would do it with a grin on my face. Easy decision.
So you die first and then they get raped?

Why is everyone pretending that protecting your kids in this situation means your death will save or protect them?

The question is would you give your life for your children where giving your live means your daughter will not be harmed. That's that NT hypothetical game ****.

In real life, you can try your hardest and still fail.

Even if I die and dont save her, I didnt die in vien.
But this aint about pride though :rofl:

This reasoning is just as worthless.

2 types of ppl in this world and yet in this situation both end up with a daughter that gets raped.

Only difference with you is you're saying you wouldn't want to live knowing you couldn't protect your daughter from rape. That's not selfish? So now the daughter has been raped and she no longer has her father in her life.

Last edited:
Why is everyone pretending that protecting your kids in this situation means your death will save or protect them?

It won't but knowing you didn't try is something most parents can not live with. He can live with knowing his daughter is still alive though.

unless she tells you to leave, to get help. you should stay

if she does survive the ordeal. living with the rape is one thing. on another hand, she will have the victim mentality thinking it is her fault that got you killed

one more way to look at it is, the effect of losing a father on top of the rape will make it that much harder to move-on from such an already traumatic event

It's irrelevant because you have no choice in whether you or your daughter get raped or killed or both.

Pretending you do is laughable. You're not in control.
So you die first and then they get raped?

The question is would you give your life for your children where giving your live means your daughter will not be harmed. That's that NT hypothetical game ****.

In real life, you can try your hardest and still fail.

I'm going to try my friend. I'm going to do my best to get my kids out of there. You're approaching this like you have a choice. In my mind, there is no choice. I'm not leaving. That's my daughters man. I'm not leaving. If I die, so be it.

ONCE AGAIN THOSE SAYING THEY WOULDN'T FIGHT CAN CALMLY SAY SO BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE OUTCOME OF THE SITUATION ALREADY. IN THAT MOMENT, THEY DIDN'T KNOW THAT THE SHE WOULD ONLY BE RAPED AND BOTH WOULD LIVE.

THE MOST LOGICAL THINKING IN THAT SITUATION WOULD BE TO THINK THEY BOTH ARE ABOUT TO BE SHOT AND KILLED. FIGHTING BACK IS THE ONLY OPTION WHEN YOU BELIEVE YOU AND YOUR CHILD ARE ABOUT TO BE KILLED.

HOW DID HE KNOW WHAT THEY WERE GONNA DO TO HIS DAUGHTER WHEN HE LEFT? THEY COULD OF JUST SHOT HER AND NOT EVEN RAPED HER WHILE HE WAS GONE AND THEN FLED.

Last edited:
ONCE AGAIN THOSE SAYING THEY WOULDN'T FIGHT CAN CALMLY SAY SO BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE OUTCOME OF THE SITUATION ALREADY. IN THAT MOMENT, THEY DIDN'T KNOW THAT THE SHE WOULD ONLY BE RAPED AND BOTH WOULD LIVE.

THE MOST LOGICAL THINKING IN THAT SITUATION WOULD BE TO THINK THEY BOTH ARE ABOUT TO BE SHOT AND KILLED. FIGHTING BACK IS THE ONLY OPTION WHEN YOU BELIEVE YOU AND YOUR CHILD ARE ABOUT TO BE KILLED.

HOW DID HE KNOW WHAT THEY WERE GONNA DO TO HIS DAUGHTER WHEN HE LEFT? THEY COULD OF JUST SHOT HER AND NOT EVEN RAPED HER WHILE HE WAS GONE AND THEN FLED.

Exactly imma protect the life i made
They gotta a gun so they already fake brave , take the head and the body would die

Teens these days cant function with out wifi ... cats bravery like a house of cards.

Mike haggar shaking his head right now
Liam neeson shaking his head right now
John matrix shaking his head right now
Creasey shaking his head right now

Would you rather your father die or get raped?
I wouldn't want my dad to die, but I'm looking at this from a father's perspective. I want to give my child the best possible choice to run away and not get raped by some thugs, which is to be a distraction and fight them and allow my child to run away

How about this? Would you abandon your mother to get help even though u got no phone on you as she's about to get raped or would you try to fight them knowing u may not live another day?

Last edited:

No one said they wouldn't fight, people are empathizing.

Would you rather your father die or get raped?
I wouldn't want my dad to die, but I'm looking at this from a father's perspective. I want to give my child the best possible choice to run away and not get raped by some thugs, which is to be a distraction and fight them and allow my child to run away

How about this? Would you abandon your mother to get help even though u got no phone on you as she's about to get raped or would you try to fight them knowing u may not live another day?
My mother old, it's my time to shine ya feel me? 

TIL there's no such thing as family anymore and it's everyone for themselves
Can't imagine being friends with some of y'all unloyal running cats

Back
Top Bottom