Five teenagers approach you and your daughter, point a gun and tell you to leave, what would you do?

When you've made a decision to have a child, you decided to protect he or she at all costs. The dad gets no cool points on this.

Should have gotten his gun license, as i am getting.

What if the cost is her getting raped?

a price paid in my death cuz that's the only way it happens in this situation

def not cuz I ran

The pharse, "over my dead body", comes to mind.

QFT

I stay schooling my wife on what to if some **** pops off, getting my kids in martial arts classes too.

ditto... always making a safe situation a learning experience ,because im not sure if its just how they are programmed but most women don't catch ****... as far as the little things that could add up to something big... they just liv life highly obvious

Last edited:
I'll defend someone's child if I ever saw some **** like this happen best believe lead going be flying into some bodies body shot or head shot pick one. Poor girl scarred for life.

So many questions in this situation, but regardless of what their answers may be, my condolences to both the daughter and the father. Wild situation with no clear "good" outcome.

Won't bother throwing out what I THINK I would've done in that situation, because it doesn't mean ****.

For people asking why he didn't have a phone, forgive me for adding yet another hypothetical to the dozens already in here; but maybe they took it from him (or possibly from both he and his daughter) when they pulled the gun on him.

Last edited:
When you've made a decision to have a child, you decided to protect he or she at all costs. The dad gets no cool points on this.

Aint no gun licenses for you in NY.

Only criminals and law enforcement can have guns on them.

def not cuz I ran
But then if she gets killed afterwards can you really claim you protected her?

Dying protecting someone and dying trying to protect someone are two very different things.

def not cuz I ran

Dying protecting someone and dying trying to protect someone are two very different things.

So I take it you'll pick rape over death?

Young men got entitled issues
Theyntake anything they want with out working

That dont make you a man

Protect your kids and both parents walked away from their parental duties

def not cuz I ran

Yall dudes talking like yall got a choice :lol:

Like you gonna eat the whole clip to save your daughter and those guys gonna run out of bullets and just ditch the plan.

You kids have been nothin' but punks. Sissified. So quick to pick up a gun. Too scared to take an ***-whipping.

*Raises fists*

This is what makes you a man. When I was growing up, this was all the protection we needed. You win some, you lose some. But you live, you live to fight another day!

They'd have to kill me before I left my daughter. Any man in here with a daughter can understand that.

def not cuz I ran

Depends. For who?

For myself? I'm not sure. I almost died once and it was no fun but I can't imagine rape being anymore enjoyable.

At least I'd be alive though. But I'd have to live with being raped. Tough one 
ohwell.gif

For my child? Only if I knew she'd be safe after I'm dead. If not then I'm doing whatever I can to make sure that we both live because the dead help no one and can't be helped. 

def not cuz I ran

Like you gonna eat the whole clip to save your daughter and those guys gonna run out of bullets and just ditch the plan.

You always have a choice.

Do something or do nothing.

def not cuz I ran

Depends. For who?

For myself? I'm not sure. I almost died once and it was no fun but I can't imagine rape being anymore enjoyable.
At least I'd be alive though. But I'd have to live with being raped. Tough one :\

For my child? Only if I knew she'd be safe after I'm dead. If not then I'm doing whatever I can to make sure that we both live because the dead help no one and can't be helped. 

Your child.

So because you dont know if shes going to be safe after your dead, you'll just let it happen??

They're saying it was a friend of the girl (probably boyfriend) and not the father.... :nerd: unless y'all are still discussing the situation in the title

Heartbreaking, didn't even want to click on this thread today. I don't think I could live with the thought that I didn't do everything I could to prevent my baby girl from getting raped. Some fight and scuffle, even my dead body may cause them to disburse immediately.

def not cuz I ran

THAT's your only choice.

You have no choice in that situation on who dies and who gets raped.

Do something, probably get killed or miraculously save yourself and daughter. Do nothing, probably survive but daughter gets rapes or worst case you both get raped and die.

def not cuz I ran

THAT's your only choice.

Do something, probably get killed or miraculously save yourself and daughter. Do nothing, probably survive but daughter gets rapes or worst case you both get raped and die.

Ok so its do nothing in fear of the worst case scenaio or so something hoping for the best case scenario.

You sill have a choice. Fight or run?

def not cuz I ran

Yall dudes talking like yall got a choice
laugh.gif

def not cuz I ran

Depends. For who?

ohwell.gif

Your child.

So because you dont know if shes going to be safe after your dead, you'll just let it happen??
Like I said earlier the only thing I know for sure that I would do is talk to buy enough time to think.

If I come up with something that gets her out alive, good. Something that gets us both out alive, even better.

What I'm not going to do is further jeopardize her and my life by foolishly rushing in.

Last edited:

def not cuz I ran

def not cuz I ran

Depends. For who?

At least I'd be alive though. But I'd have to live with being raped. Tough one :\

Your child.

Like I said earlier the only thing I know for sure that I would do is talk to buy enough time to think.
If I come up with something that gets her out alive, good. Something that gets us both out alive, even better.
What I'm not going to do is jeopardize her and my life by foolishly rushing in.

A bullet aint got no ears to hear you talking fam

What makes you think, they're gonna sit there and listen to you talk?

def not cuz I ran

THAT's your only choice.

Ok so its do nothing in fear of the worst case scenaio or so something hoping for the best case scenario.

You sill have a choice. Fight or run?
Like I said that's the only choice you really have just worded differently :lol:

Asking ppl rape or death is irrelevant when you can get both in either order.

Intent is what really matters. Are you running to save yourself or running hoping to get help in time? Are you fighting cuz you really think you got a chance of you and your daughter surviving or are you fighting cuz of bull **** pride and not wanting to get punked?

Like I said that's the only choice you really have just worded differently :lol:

Asking ppl rape or death is irrelevant when you can get both in either order.

Intent is what really matters. Are you running to save yourself or running hoping to get help in time? Are you fighting cuz you really think you got a chance of you and your daughter surviving or are you fighting cuz of bull **** pride and not wanting to get punked?

Its not irrelevant. In that moment youre making a choice, do I want to fight and we both possible die or do you run to get help and let her get raped.

If you run and get help you made the decision that her getting raped is better than her dying.

Its evident people that have chosen to stay and fight are doing it to protect their child.

Pride aint got nothing to do with the price of tea in China.

I think this thread is showing who is and isnt ready for children. As a parent, YOUR saftey should be the least of your concern.

When you die you dead. When you're a victim of assault especially a violent one, you will live with that nightmare for the rest of your life.

So yeah.. death.

Stories like this just reaffirms the need to conceal carry.

def not cuz I ran

Yall dudes talking like yall got a choice
laugh.gif

def not cuz I ran

Depends. For who?

ohwell.gif

Your child.

What I'm not going to do is jeopardize her and my life by foolishly rushing in.
A bullet aint got no ears to hear you talking fam

What makes you think, they're gonna sit there and listen to you talk?
What makes you think they're not just gonna clap you as soon as you move and then clap her afterwards? It don't take that long to pull a trigger. You think you faster than a bullet? You think your daughter faster than a bullet? If you rush in, one thing's for sure, THEY now have a fight or flight mentality and they outnumber you and have a gun. Odds aren't too good in that situation, for you or your seed. Talking buys time and depending on what you say can even de-escalate a situation. I know because I've done it before. As opposed to putting your fists up which will probably just result in you face down in the dirt bleeding out unable to help anyone. Good intentions are nice but at the end of the day outcomes are what matter. Poorly chosen actions lead to poor outcomes.

Either way this is all theoretical. Maybe they just shoot me as soon as I open my mouth and then kill her too. Maybe you actually manage to occupy all 5 of them without a single shot being fired and she escapes. Maybe Jadakiss isn't as hard as it gets......ok that one's unrealistic but you get my point.

Back
Top Bottom