i dig it but i love the X6 in general...this thing is
pimp.gif

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hell yeah, it is VERY expensive. I've heard places starting at $2,000. It costs more depending on the size of your whip.

Hmmm so anywhere will do it if I got the caash? How much do you think I would be looking at for a mustang or G8?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Hmmm so anywhere will do it if I got the caash? How much do you think I would be looking at for a mustang or G8?

Prices will vary place to place. If you go to a legit spot then you might have to pay an arm and a leg but if you go to a regular spot then you might be ableto get a deal with straight cash.

Originally Posted by RellBettaBlues

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Prices will vary place to place. If you go to a legit spot then you might have to pay an arm and a leg but if you go to a regular spot then you might be able to get a deal with straight cash.
Hmmm what are some companies?

No doubt a nice car that isn't cheap, but I really don't get the appeal of high-priced "crossover/sport" SUVs. It's like the world'sbiggest compromise. You don't get the sportiness of a car, nor do you get the room of an SUV.

I'm tryna do that to my IS300 once I get it. Anyone know if it'll look good? And roughly how much would it cost to get it done professionally?

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

I'm tryna do that to my IS300 once I get it. Anyone know if it'll look good? And roughly how much would it cost to get it done professionally?
Refer to my post above. Take the car to a shop that paints and does that type of job. The price will be determined by the size of the car.

Originally Posted by RellBettaBlues

Refer to my post above. Take the car to a shop that paints and does that type of job. The price will be determined by the size of the car.

Oh i aint even see that. good looks.

just for sportsmanship, i'm gonna bite your style and do my IS in a flat silver. i wonder how that would look.

Back
Top Bottom