Flyknit Chukka Thread

popped out of this thread cause i was passing on all the upcoming colorways and the wolf greys became available.. been calling every outlet no luck vacaville doesnt do phone orders and tuscon doesnt on the weekends at least ebay prices have come down 
tired.gif

Congrats to all who copped the wolf greys. In my opinion, we are now all rocking one of the cleanest CWs and cuts that the flyknit series put out. Just watch how many necks you break walking around in these...

Last edited:
Congrats to all who copped the wolf greys. In my opinion, we are now all rocking one of the cleanest CWs and cuts that the flyknit series put out. Just watch how many necks you break walking around in these...
To be honest I was hoping to cop the blue obsidian ones more than the wolf greys but after reciving the wolf Greys I'm sure I made the right choice in purchasing these!

To be honest I was hoping to cop the blue obsidian ones more than the wolf greys but after reciving the wolf Greys I'm sure I made the right choice in purchasing these!
Both the Wolf Greys and Dark Obsidians are beautiful. I wear my Obsidians most of the time, they don´t get much love here though....they´re under rated...

Last edited:
i wear a 10.5 or 11 (whichever is available) in flyknit trainers, lunars and chukkas, and an 11 in racers. If anything I would prefer an 11 in the chukkas ( i only have a pair in 10.5)

Back
Top Bottom