Flyknit Chukka Thread

so glad i got my wolf greys...first c/w that really turned my head on these, and now i own 2 pairs. haha. only shoe ive been wearing since the weather is warming up.

Both the Wolf Greys and Dark Obsidians are beautiful. I wear my Obsidians most of the time, they don´t get much love here though....they´re under rated...

I'm sure! My obsidians come tmrw! Got them for 99 shipped from that FL outlet super excited! Hahah fedex delayed my package would have had them fri/sat....

Has anyone tried lace swapping the Purple Chukkas? Really wanna know what they look like.. Definitely not feeling the laces they come with.

But if you've lace swapped them post pics..

Last edited:
after one wear of the wolf grey's, I'm putting them up on the bay...not for me...

Heads up fellas!

Lunar Flyknit Chukka
Dark Obsidian/Game Royal/Sail
Style# 554969-444
$119.99

Louisville Nike Factory Store
(502) 893-8199

Edinburgh Nike Factory Store
(812) 526-8111

Nashville Nike Factory Store
(615) 514-0204

Heads up fellas!

Lunar Flyknit Chukka
Style# 554969-444
$119.99

(502) 893-8199

(812) 526-8111

(615) 514-0204
damn 

Heads up fellas!

Lunar Flyknit Chukka
Style# 554969-444
$119.99

(502) 893-8199

(812) 526-8111

(615) 514-0204

Even tho I got mine. Good looking out.

Seriously? What do you dislike about the shoe? Just curious.
Didn't like how they looked with jeans...beautiful shoe, but didn't look right to me...

they already sold for $150 shipped on the bay..that was quick...

Damn what size? Still on the hunt for a pair

did u try that vacaville outlet posted before? i called them last night to order a size 11 but they wouldnt take phone orders on the weekend. i'm kinda on the fence on if i want them or the obsidians so i actually held off today. prob be kicking myself in a week for that move :frown:

Went to my local outlet and employee stores and no chukkas whatsover, if anyone finds the Wolf Greys in an 8.5 please let me know! I found a pair of seqouia Lunar 1's I may get but that's about it, the stores were pretty dry (unless you like bright purple flyknit trainers, then you'd have a heyday).

Went to my local outlet and employee stores and no chukkas whatsover, if anyone finds the Wolf Greys in an 8.5 please let me know! I found a pair of seqouia Lunar 1's I may get but that's about it, the stores were pretty dry (unless you like bright purple flyknit trainers, then you'd have a heyday).

There was a bunch of wolf grey in a size 8.5 at Vacaville as of Saturday night. No phone orders though

Back
Top Bottom