Flyknit Chukka Thread

University Reds just arrived from Dope Factory. Got here super quick less than a week from Italy. So beautiful in person View media item 850686
Bonus shot of the chukka collection. Big ups and much appreciated to all the contributors who post here. To think two months ago I had no chukkas. Smh I need to chill.
View media item 850693

As of Saturday night, Vacaville had sizes 8.5 and 9.5 and up size 13.

Hope that helps
thanks for the info, they doing phone orders?

also whats the return policy on phone orders from factory stores? 

edit: just saw you post above no phone orders...damnnn :frown: 

Last edited:
Whoever wants to proxy some 8.5's from Vacaville.. 
happy.gif

REPPED. If anyone can ever find a decent price for a Size 9 in these Midnight Fogs, please PM me. Been looking forever!
there's a size 10 pair of midnight fogs on ebay, buy it now price was about retail I believe. Kinda bitter they aren't size 12 but hopefully a fellow NTer grabs em

University Reds just arrived from Dope Factory. Got here super quick less than a week from Italy. So beautiful in person

Bonus shot of the chukka collection. Big ups and much appreciated to all the contributors who post here. To think two months ago I had no chukkas. Smh I need to chill.
I few months ago I bought a pair from The Dope Factory. They really set ther precedence for international shipping. I have the same collection other than my Midnight Fogs are replace your Obsidians….maybe I'll have to cop! 

Glad some of you were able to get through and phone order the wolf grey from vacaville.

Seems like they don't take phone orders during he weekend when its packed but willing to take order during the weekday when that's substantially less foot traffic

:smokin

Oh yeah. I'm all about the tax free lifestyle in NH so I forget about that.

not sure how the factory stores point of sales system is set up but they generally charge your local tax which in your case is nothing. Unless you go into the physical store there in vacaville, then they will charge you their local tax.

Now there i think about it. they run your credit card through their cash register so it'll appear as you went into the store and made the purchase. all my previous outlet
phone orders comes with a regular receipt

Last edited:
I'm looking for 45" oval laces to match the ones in my Tarps….I've looked everywhere and cannot find whatever color they are. Can anyone help? Thanks!!!

Question for you guys.

Have a deadstock black/white/sail, decided to compare the soles to the new wolf grey's I picked because the sail's looked like they had a darker white, low and behold the sail's were in fact darker.

Is the sole possibly yellowing already or that they shade they used on that shoe?  Seems like most of the white soles on the chukka's are a bright white, but figured I'd ask around here.

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide.

Ordered two pair of university reds from dope factory (1 for me, 1 for my cuz) but I'm being charged $38 in customs fees =\

Any way around this?

Question for you guys.

Have a deadstock black/white/sail, decided to compare the soles to the new wolf grey's I picked because the sail's looked like they had a darker white, low and behold the sail's were in fact darker.

Is the sole possibly yellowing already or that they shade they used on that shoe?  Seems like most of the white soles on the chukka's are a bright white, but figured I'd ask around here.

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide.
pretty sure the sails do have that off white/darker sole. doubt it's yellowing.

For those that were asking, Nike confirmed that they are completely sold out of the wolf grey's and will not be restocked again. The outlets was basically your last chance at under retail.

Back
Top Bottom