Flyknit Chukka Thread

didn't take that long if I remember correctly, maybe a week up to the midwest.  you get from a guy JP I believe?
He must've gotten all the pairs in Brazil haha I think he has more

Hahaha. He sure as heck did because he does have other sizes and an extra sz 10 available. Didn't get his name though. But it must be him. Hope mines comes that fast. It's sent on economy.

Hahaha. He sure as heck did because he does have other sizes and an extra sz 10 available. Didn't get his name though. But it must be him. Hope mines comes that fast. It's sent on economy.
Man I've Ben looks for a 10.5 or 11 in either color and no luck :/ some guy on eBay wants 1500 for both :/ that's a little steep tho

Man I've Ben looks for a 10.5 or 11 in either color and no luck :/ some guy on eBay wants 1500 for both :/ that's a little steep tho

Way too steep bro. Lol. But everybody has a price. I'm sure you'll get an opportunity for some cheaper pairs if you wait a little and do your research err day. Good luck.

Dont worry hes just here to brag about his perks.
yup, you're right. 
eyes.gif

About to order my pair of wolf grey. Just wanted to ask about sizing. I normally wear a 8.5 in kobe 8 with a tad bit of room to spare. How do these fit? Thanks.
I wear an 8.5 in Kobes and 8 in flyknit chukkas. These run true to size for me.

If I can find a way to get the wolf grey's for at least $20 cheaper ill pull the trigger with no hesitation.

If anybody needs the wolf grey Flyknits chukkas contact me. I can do 150 shipped...

Last edited:
Anyone still looking for a pair of reds in 10. Hit me up. Deadstock brand new. Getting rid of extras to pay the man.

So if you cut the flywire out of flyknits, are they still flyknits?

Last edited:
The flywire color is so subtle that I haven't wanted to cut them from my Chukkas. The new CWs with the bold outline over the flywire is not subtle at all though. Unfortunately that can't be cut off.

So if you cut the flywire out of flyknits, are they still flyknits?
Nah, they become socks.

of course. other shoes have flywire and they aren't "flyknits". flyknit is the material of the upper.
Flywire is part of the upper :wink:

Ok, so I just bought my 1st pair of Chukkas and I went TTS just like on my other flyknits. Am I supposed to feel the crease as I'm walking or should I half down and return them. My toe seems to fit in the shoes perfectly.

Thanks dunkahollik for the inspiration, had to cut out the orange on my fogs. 
does this mess w/ the integrity of the shoe at all?  like will it fall apart or anything?  I really want to get rid of the Volt in my obsidians like the other dude in this thread did, Im just scared of ruining a $170 pair of shoes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom