Flyknit Chukka Thread

The Factory Store at Great Mall.  Didn't see any others lying around though.  I went in with the intention of hopefully finding a pair of Chukkas in my size... really lucked out here.

But I guess I'll be returning the Squadron Blue/Yellow pair I got last week that's a little too big for me.

Damn lucky :smokin

How much did u pay?

Quality photo.

How did you manage to get that sort of warmth lighting? Very cool. 
Much appreciated, sir!  This was shot in direct sunlight as it was approaching the afternoon golden hour. 

^nice. 

These look sick! I'm after this colorway next.
Nice. Ive been waiting impatiently for the snow to melt in Chicago to wear mine.
Thanks a lot, fellas! 
smile.gif

The Factory Store at Great Mall.  Didn't see any others lying around though.  I went in with the intention of hopefully finding a pair of Chukkas in my size... really lucked out here.

But I guess I'll be returning the Squadron Blue/Yellow pair I got last week that's a little too big for me.

I found where you returned your Squadron Blue/Yellow pair size 10.5 at the San Jose Outlet then, I was trying them on earlier hahah :rofl:

Last edited:
I found where you returned your Squadron Blue/Yellow pair size 10.5 at the San Jose Outlet then, I was trying them on earlier hahah
roll.gif
The volts I found were a 10.5.

I haven't returned the Squadron Blue/Yellow yet.  I'll be doing that tomorrow cuz I gotta recoup funds. :-D

Thanx @rlee

I forgot to mention, yesterday I returned 2 sz. 12's of the platinums/obsidians to FNL at Meadows Mall in Vegas.

You guys wouldn't believe what I found at my outlet today.
Yah we had a crazy outlet release up here too.  Got these with a store discount x my employee discount for 60 bucks.  Also scooped KD precision timings, pb & J's, Those maroon/pink pippins and chuckposites gamma green for under $50 a piece.

Finally got my first pair of Flyknit Chukkas...

IMO can't beat the versatility of a shoe with a simple black upper and white midsole. Love these, along with my racers and lunar 1's!

U sure. I used a coupon and wc on the squadrons from fnl
it's a new thing which apparently only applies to the night factors.

why can't NDC have the night factors already. i rather buy from there now since there's FNL is being a **** about coupons.

Last edited:
Do the fsb olympic chukkas run big? I wear a 9.5 racer. I'm thinking of buying a 8.5. People are saying they are a whole size big

I personally cant get around the 'chukka' for my personal taste (prefer lows), but damn they are lightweight and beautifully constructed. Got a restock in the steel blue's, and just got the other 2 colors in today.

Some pics

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom