Flyknit Chukka Thread

Does anyone know what "Pick" Means on the order status from End Clothing? I just ordered the FSB Chukkas there. Any info would help thanks! Am I good to go?

should i cop the university red chukkas for $170 shipped or should I wait for a potential restock?

I would cop for 170 ship that's opinion these are hard to find now. Just got mines from Dope-Factory!
yeah thats what ive been eyeing haha

question: how do these fit? i fit perfectly snug in a size 9 UNPADDED trainers but in a 9.5  PADDED it fits snug too. which size should i get for the chukkas?

question: how do these fit? i fit perfectly snug in a size 9 UNPADDED trainers but in a 9.5  PADDED it fits snug too. which size should i get for the chukkas?
I usually wear 8.5 and 9 on flyknit.  I'm an 8.5 on the chukkas snug but comfy. Size 9 should be fine

Just pulled the trigger on those FSB's 
smokin.gif

Coming from Canada I'll probably be hit with customs/duties but I'm pretty sure the total will still be under retail. 

Good looking out NT!

Hey guys, just a heads up. I was able to order the university red chukkas from nike on phone order only (they don't appear on nike.com). Just ask for style code 554969-671. Their phone number is 1-800-806-6453. My total came out to about $181 after tax and shipped. I also checked if the pure platinums were available to order as well, but no luck. 

Last edited:

Sounds like your feet may be similar to mine.

I fit:

Racers 10
Trainer padded 10
Trainer unpadded 9.5
Lunar 1 10
Chukka 10

All with the same thin socks

Last edited:

Hey guys, just a heads up. I was able to order the university red chukkas from nike on phone order only (they don't appear on nike.com). Just ask for style code 554969-671. Their phone number is 1-800-806-6453. My total came out to about $181 after tax and shipped. I also checked if the pure platinums were available to order as well, but no luck. 
wow what a find, sizes 6-15 available!

gogogogogogoggoooooo

Thanks for the info!

just copped a sz 11, 183.60 shipped to Cali (free shipping, only charged tax)

Huge REP. had two X-mas gift cards, total came to $101.76,

I sold my worn 2x university reds to a NT member for $100 last summer, feels good to know Ima get them back w/out having to pay some of those ebay prices.

Side note,  I asked why they dont appear on-line, rep told me could be so do to a number of reasons, but a majority of time it means the products is being moved out to factory stores, so be on the lookout as these may pop up in outlets w/ a $119 tag.

Side note,  I asked why they dont appear on-line, rep told me could be so do to a number of reasons, but a majority of time it means the products is being moved out to factory stores, so be on the lookout as these may pop up in outlets w/ a $119 tag.
well if thats the case im gonna be stalking them

I'm sure a number of pairs have been moved to outlets already. Unless today was the first day they allowed phone orders on this product.

Delivered....

I wear a 10...and I am no skinny foot dude...ordered these in 9.5. Fit is nice but could of went down another 1/2 sz to a 9.

View media item 880846

View media item 880847

are those from END? placed order yesterday but only sized down .5 hope they fit

They look nice on feet. I ordered mine from END last night too.. supposed to get mine on Monday the 31st. The price was unbeatable.. hopefully I sized correctly.. I'm a 10, i went with 9.5.

Here we go gentlemen!
I put my order in yesterday I got my shipping confirmation today, not sure how long it takes to Cali. I'll be tracking for the rest of the week I guess.

Not too many people like these I guess :x

Still almost FSR on End 8)

Do you know if they do free returns?

Back
Top Bottom