Flyknit Chukka Thread

^ the grey and silver pair on end for 115?

im not going to lie like i know the difference...i just like the colorway

My current collection, all of these were purchached in 2013, love the comfort & fit of flyknit's!
Contemplating those fsb's from end but don't know if I can fully justify at the min.
Nice collection !!!!! They all seem so pristine, clean midsoles.... mine are really filthy....
roll.gif

Free 5.0 sole via IG

I thought it they were only releasing the ones with the OG Free soles...
Wow, those--or what's left of them look nice. Digging that black/orange colorway.

Are these what the hybrids would look like?
My current collection, all of these were purchached in 2013, love the comfort & fit of flyknit's!
Contemplating those fsb's from end but don't know if I can fully justify at the min.
They look really nice, I dig your taste in colorways.

As for FSBs, just note that End ships very quickly. I wanted them to cancel my initial order cause of a size change, but now I guess I'm getting both.

i think the only difference would be is sizing. I've seen pics of both and can't tell the difference.

The one on end for 115 is men's.

I ordered last night and it was $126 shipped. Already got email that it has been shipped out :smokin

^ thank you. last question...how is sizing on these? run big/run small? im a 9 in roshes...9.5 in foams

They run big... either .5 or a full size depending on your feet

I went .5 size down, others have gone a full size

:nerd: any one else can chime in?

$190 shipped for a DS pair of Black/Neo Turquoise Chukkas sounds like a fair deal to you guys? I haven't even seen many pairs on Ebay, so I don't even know what the standard after-market value is.  But seeing as the retail is $170 (if I'm not mistaken), $20 over doesn't seem bad at all. This will be my first pair 
happy.gif

I take it they're not good to be worn when it's raining huh? 

Last edited:

$190 shipped for a DS pair of Black/Neo Turquoise Chukkas sounds like a fair deal to you guys? I haven't even seen many pairs on Ebay, so I don't even know what the standard after-market value is.  But seeing as the retail is $170 (if I'm not mistaken), $20 over doesn't seem bad at all. This will be my first pair 
happy.gif

I take it they're not good to be worn when it's raining huh? 
im pretty sure you could find those for a better deal. they were sitting for a long time when they first released. just wait it out and you'd prob be able to find it for cheaper.

i wear my chukkas in the rain, but i only go from wherever i am to my car and vice versa. i wouldn't do long walks or go puddle-jumping in them

im pretty sure you could find those for a better deal. they were sitting for a long time when they first released. just wait it out and you'd prob be able to find it for cheaper.

i wear my chukkas in the rain, but i only go from wherever i am to my car and vice versa. i wouldn't do long walks or go puddle-jumping in them
Yeah 
mean.gif
 I regret sleeping on them.  Well actually, I had not even taken an interest to chukkas until this year when I heard about how good they were in the Roshe thread.  I actually already bought them yesterday because I was scared I wouldn't be able to find a decently priced size 8, seeing as a similar colorway like midnight fogs are priced ridiculously high.

So does the Flyknit material hold up well enough that your feet don't end up getting soaked?  Because from my experience with regular black mesh Roshes, they hardly even resist getting wet 
laugh.gif
 hopefully Flyknit is different.  

nah, flywire soaks pretty easily too. definitely like majestic mentioned, don't be dancing in the rain now.

those midnight fog looking ones with the free sole look great..but not a big fan free sole.

Have any of you guys done any running on the Chukkas?  Or is that a bad idea?  

What are your thoughts on the durability and maintaining cleanliness on Chukkas?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom