Flyknit Chukka Thread

Beasts are some serious S**** right now.  Remember the Olympic Flyknit FSB that sat.... much better looking shoe IMO.  These new ones selling that quick at $200 a pop.  SMDH.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 be calm my brethren...nike always does this, I guarantee a FSR will pop up soon and there will be plenty available.  BTW, free sole > lunar 

So I refreshed the page a couple of times and snagged a size 12.  My TTS is 12, but I really wanted a 12.5.  I hope I end up liking these.

Actually I hope my order gets shipped.  I've ordered from NDC before through a similar mad rush and got the order confirmation email, but 3 days later the order was cancelled. :/

Last edited:
Anybody get these in person? How do they run? I normally wear 11 but I wear a 10.5 in the FSB. I got these in a 10.5 because the upper looks identical. Hope I didn't screw up by sizing down

why on earth people would ppl pay more (200) than a regular chukka for a free sole version. either nike held back stock to hype these up or people aint about that comfort life

The free flyknit SPs fit about a half size larger than the regular chukkas. I don't think would go down a full size on these like the FSBs. They seem to be a little bit wider in the forefoot just due to it being a 5.0 sole now.

Last edited:
I ended up getting my normal chukka size because I did not know any better.  I feel like they are perfect with a thicker pair of socks.  I do like my chukkas snug, i even steam them to fit a little more snug.  If you have a wide foot then these will prob feel a lot better to you.  If i were to do it again I would go a half size down.  Surprisingly the 5.0 sole didn't take too much comfort away either.  

View media item 937691
This is the best I could do to show difference in size from the outside of the shoe. The insert that came in my SP fits loosely in the shoe like it's too small but I don't notice it.

Last edited:

why on earth people would ppl pay more (200) than a regular chukka for a free sole version. either nike held back stock to hype these up or people aint about that comfort life
There's more than one way to answer this, but IMO it really comes down to personal preference.

I copped these instead of the lunar chukkas because I think the styling of the free sole is better, since it's not as clunky.

Just copped from Blends.  Wear a 10 in Chukka, Racer, and Lunar.  Bought a 9.5 for similar fit.  

Back
Top Bottom