Flyknit Chukka Thread

whats an expected price on some DS Oreo Lunars Chukka's (not sure of the real name)? Cant find them but finally stumbled into a pair thats $250.

such a shame flyknit chukka's are done. I felt they left a lot on the table. Could have been so much more.

^
It's a shame that iD was scrapped too! :smh:
NICE! These are the last ones I want. :smokin

Now if I can just find a pair of the 'night factors' in a sz 14 I'll be done with the chukka. See them pop up from time to time on the bay but never in that size.

you say some dumb crap sometimes.
I certainly do say some dumb things, but in this instance, it wasn't dumb.  All I was trying to do was give some help in his photos.  I saw he changed the style for the next one, so he seemed to take it much better then you did.  

Now if I can just find a pair of the 'night factors' in a sz 14 I'll be done with the chukka. See them pop up from time to time on the bay but never in that size.

Size 14 + lunar is hard to find. I looked for the night factors for a long time and got them last July on hhv.de thanks to @gusmq
I rarely see any nice colorways in our size anymore
I've seen one pair of midnight fogs which I missed out on and still regret and no pairs of wolf greys ever.

Size 14 + lunar is hard to find. I looked for the night factors for a long time and got them last July on hhv.de thanks to @gusmq
I rarely see any nice colorways in our size anymore
I've seen one pair of midnight fogs which I missed out on and still regret and no pairs of wolf greys ever.

Extremely hard to find! I have a pair of the university reds in a 14 that I scooped from a local Nike outlet and got the wolf greys in a 13 but couldn't swing it so resold em. Hoping one day Nike decides to retro these....ahh being a big footer in a small footer world.

Extremely hard to find! I have a pair of the university reds in a 14 that I scooped from a local Nike outlet and got the wolf greys in a 13 but couldn't swing it so resold em. Hoping one day Nike decides to retro these....ahh being a big footer in a small footer world.

What makes it worse is there's tons of free chukkas in our size!
I really like a few of the uppers on the frees but the sole makes them a no go

Does anyone know what the listing price for the Chukka SneakerBoot that is coming out November 5th?
I haven't seen the retail price yet, but I'm definitely copping.

Lunar force boots were $165 I believe if that helps at all. I'm guessing they'll be in the ball park.

Last edited:
Really liking the looks of the chukka winterboot. does anyone know if they beef up the insulation tho? i've always stashed my chukkas away for the winter months due to their breathability. can't be rocking those things in the cold.

also - whats FSB stand for??

Really liking the looks of the chukka winterboot. does anyone know if they beef up the insulation tho? i've always stashed my chukkas away for the winter months due to their breathability. can't be rocking those things in the cold.

also - whats FSB stand for??

I'm thinking fsb stands for flyknit sneaker boot.

I'm excited for those fsbs. Can't wait to get them.

Hey guys new to nt...

I can confirm flyknit sneakerboot available through snkrs app for $200

I'm 11.5 in flyknit racer and 11 in free flyknit chukka, what size would I be in the chukka sneakerboot?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom