=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Navy MC's came in from SA. I love them! 2nd pair. Got the wolf greys from FF last month and they've been getting an everyday wear, glad to couple it up with the Navy's. 
glasses.gif

Last edited:

there is also an 8.5 if you feel like you're swimming in your shoe..
I know, the ones I have are the MC navys from SA that I see lots of people from here hopped on from the sale lol, and I was set on getting 8.5s but I didn't order them on time. The 8s are gone now too so I'm out of luck I guess. Mine are still awesome though, they fit fine but I was wanting to take a bit of length off of them maybe, but I'm probably being too meticulous...

Last edited:
:pimp:
Hope this works. 1st time posting pic in my phone

I have a few Lunar 1's but that colorway looks awesome. F2 , cant wait the design they have done allows for a lot of designs maybe Nike ID :pimp:

Last edited:
Just bought my first pair of flyknit 1's today from the nike factory store in Louisville, $90.  Wish I didnt wait this long to give these a try, they are great. They only had 4 colorways but they were good ones.

Just saw the commercial for the F2s. Went straight to NDC and ID'd a pair :lol:. I tried to replicate the HTM Free Flyknits as much as possible. Came out really nice. I've actually got a pair of the Volt HTMs on the way and those will be my first Flyknits. Once I see how they fit me I'm gonna order these ones. I don't see a post dedicated to the F2s so I figured I'd put the pair that I ID'd in here.

Last edited:

That's normal, as it's been the case on all my lunars (and racers).  The flyknit upper is not that rigid and will conform more to your feet the more you wear them.
Guess i'll be returning this pair then, can't understand how so many people can like these given the toe cleavage they're giving, maybe the problem is us wide-footers idk.

Finally found a pair of Grand Purples on the hash wall at the Gonzales outlet. I never ran across this pair when they were in stores, but I snagged it up when I found my size this weekend. I'm ready for the 6th of February because I love what I've seen from the F2 so far. That purple/orange pair is my must buy from the first wave.

Can't stand the ribbon laces on the flyknits. Where are you guys buying replacement laces, and what lengths (for a size 9)? 41"?

Back
Top Bottom