=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Ok, so nike doesn't have the blue glows listed anymore, nor are they pictured with finishline....so only 21 mercer?

Ok, so nike doesn't have the blue glows listed anymore, nor are they pictured with finishline....so only 21 mercer?
it was the primary color i wanted too...arghhhhhh, sad i missed on blue glow flyknit trainers, now the TR+...ugh!

Just to clear up some confusion:

According to this conversation on twitter, Winners Circle rewards should work at FNL although the coupons (ex. $20 off $100) are excluded.

-@FinishLine and i can use my $20 off rewards on them?

Finish Line ‏
-No exclusions when using a reward

Last edited:
I remember someone a while back saying that Nike employees can't use their discount on RD, is this true? And also, for employees only or anyone with Swoosh?

Lunars only! :tongue:

LR3s would be Formula 1 of the Lunars. LR3s > ZFK. :tongue:

FNL (DMV) with three of the missing cws... via IG

Is that a pink/white CW? Looks nice!

Nice, bro!

There's now a countdown on FTL, and it's at less than six hours before they become available.

Last edited:
Called up nearly every finishline in the area and nike Scottsdale. Doesn't look like anybody is getting blue glows down here. I guess I'll be settling for the pink flashes

Yeah now that no one is getting the blue glows, I will impulse on blue/volts, electric greens or turquoise/pink.

I'm probably gonna hit up some stores tomorrow and try to see of any of them will get the blue glows. I'll keep you guys updated.

man BOSS and ray pink is the last color I could ever try wearing, but everytime I see this cw I really like it more and more

Happy flyknit day everyone! I've made an executive decision to get the orange/blue & blue glow if they appear on NDC, purple/volt if they don't, then take my chances with the grey/blue because those are EVERYWHERE that's selling these. I feel like those may be available longer for me.

Only thing that changes this is if I keep thinking about those damn pink flashes...I don't even wear pink but those are in my plans by summer...just not now...I don't think.

Good luck to us all in our searches though!

Back
Top Bottom