=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Did a lace swap with some Nike Wolf Grey laces I grabbed at nike flatiron. Been tinkering with a bunch of different laces and I like these the best. 45" size 10.5.

Not diggin the lace swap.... Not even the slightest bit. Nothing wrong with the originals

That was the initial struggle I had.

Those are the two pairs I own.  Couldn't decide.
That doesn't really help me :wink:

I already ordered the Sport Turquoise ones and cannot buy 2 other pairs. Therefore I have to chose between the Blue Glow and the Characoal/Neo Turquoise ones.

That doesn't really help me :wink:

I already ordered the Sport Turquoise ones and cannot buy 2 other pairs. Therefore I have to chose between the Blue Glow and the Characoal/Neo Turquoise ones.
Ah, makes sense.

I would also say Blue Glows.  The Grey/Turquoise are more readily available, and you may be able to pick up a better discount down the line.

If it matters, I run in the Grey and use the Blue Glows for casual wear.  Does that help?

Since you have the blue glows, is it just me or does it almost look more like university/unc blue? Or is it just the lighting in the pics?
Ah, makes sense.
I would also say Blue Glows.  The Grey/Turquoise are more readily available, and you may be able to pick up a better discount down the line.
If it matters, I run in the Grey and use the Blue Glows for casual wear.  Does that help?

Just checked RRS and sizes 11.5-13 are showing as in stock. So I guess that is the reason to why some are already receiving their pairs from RRS

Look
Paint is kinda streaky, any tips on how to prevent this?

Looks great- grey midsole and tongue killed the mc for me- funny as would love grey midsole on sequoias!! Just seems to dull the color- whereas white midsole/black tongue would make it pop more.
Re: less streaky paint- thin layers and lots of them!!

Ah, makes sense.

Thanks kc037 and the other members who gave me their opinion.

I have finally ordered the Blue Glow on Running Warehouse.

Was a bit tricky since RW doesn't ship Nike products outside the USA (and I live in Germany) but I found a friend in the US who accepted to receive them and he will forward them to Germany afterwards.

Can't wait to see them for real!

Other question for every one here:

Any advice between these 554887-311

and these 554887-300 ?

Has someone seen both of them together? Is the electric green the same on both shoes?

Which one looks better in your opinion?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks kc037 and the other members who gave me their opinion.
I have finally ordered the Blue Glow on Running Warehouse.
Was a bit tricky since RW doesn't ship Nike products outside the USA (and I live in Germany) but I found a friend in the US who accepted to receive them and he will forward them to Germany afterwards.
Can't wait to see them for real!

Other question for every one here:

Any advice between these 554887-311

and these 554887-300 ?

Has someone seen both of them together? Is the electric green the same on both shoes?
Which one looks better in your opinion?
Thanks in advance.

go with the volt pair. they look way cooler in person and the volt obviously has more pop

Back
Top Bottom