FNL Small Restock Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneNightDan

formerly mryoungmoney
Will post info soon.

View media item 784112
FYI this email was sent at 12:00 PM today, I doubt the product shown this morning was able to be purchased.

Last edited:
taxi's 12, gamma 12, steel 10s, laney 1s and 5s, power blue 3, 3lab5s thats bout it i think

Last edited:
This thread is a day late and dollar short. [emoji]128530[/emoji]
Amen bro. I got cart jacked for my Taxi size 9.5...I check faithfully for restocks at 7 AM CST everyday before I leave for work.

But this one wasn't a "restock"...it was left over inventory from stores that got allocated back to their central warehouse. Their BIG restock is still coming. Normally doesn't drop until spring, but be looking out for select sizes. They consistently restock a few sizes a week on all previous releases.

Last edited:
does anyone know what time of the month is the next nike restock? Because I thought it was supposed to be in Feb

does anyone know what time of the month is the next nike restock? Because I thought it was supposed to be in Feb

I was wondering the same thing. Almost certain it wasn't the quarterly restock, but the last NDC drop was on cyber Monday correct?

I forgot FinishLine doesn't reallocate to central warehouse. They ship directly from stores showing inventory. That's what happened with some griffeys and few other restocked shoes that I've purchased. I would love to know the stores that had Taxi's and Steel 10s just sitting in the back.

Last edited:
Some people might be losing a job if cancelled orders start popping up for holding pair for whatever reason.

Last edited:
Let me ask you Mr Young Money, why do these shoes not show up in the we've got it program that Finish Line has ? I doubt all these shoes fell off the radar and were just discovered.

Last edited:
Finishline is known for "ACCIDENTS" so dont be surprised if your order gets canceled or you get an "WE ARE SORRY" email.

This does not indicate a restock though.

Last edited:
fnl rep told me all this on the phone this morning. asked if it was a restock and she just said its more of a clean up, but be on the lookout for other promotions this month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom