FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Carolina foams are plentiful at the shop I frequent. They def got more than their usual so hopefully that's an example of what's afoot on a grander scale. Indubitably a precise and clean execution of the foamposite one.

Last edited:
Carolina foams are plentiful at the shop I frequent. They def got more than their usual so hopefully that's an example of what's afoot on a grander scale. Indubitably a precise and clean execution of the foamposite one.
i thought you were T.I.

laugh.gif

Has anyone seen the Men's ASG foam on any other release calendar other than FTL? Saw boy's on Eastbay but not Men's...Didn't see on NDC yet

Thanks

Gonna hit up Footlocker. Been a while do birthday coupons work on Foams? it is my actual birthday month

Carolinas not releasing on snkrs? I don't see anything.
I don't see anything either. Up until the last couple of weeks, I used to see plenty of to be released sneakers populating on my home feed on SNKRS with the "Notify Me" button. Now, it seems like sneakers that have already released are just appearing out of the blue on my feed. Not sure what's up with that.

I don't see anything either. Up until the last couple of weeks, I used to see plenty of to be released sneakers populating on my home feed on SNKRS with the "Notify Me" button. Now, it seems like sneakers that have already released are just appearing out of the blue on my feed. Not sure what's up with that.
I dealt with that last week. I just deleted the app and then just downloaded it again and it worked fine again.

Why are you giving me a hard time about nonsense. Releases have been on there by this time for previous releases so I figured it would be there. I asked if anyone else knew. What's the deal

Why are you giving me a hard time about nonsense. Releases have been on there by this time for previous releases so I figured it would be there. I asked if anyone else knew. What's the deal

I'm just saying you are over complicating things. It's not that serious.

Back
Top Bottom