FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Didn't see it answered here, but I read on nike's Twitter that the foams will not be available on SNKRS tomorrow. Only NDC and in stores.

I've really been telling myself that I was passing on these Carolina's...I have enough foams right??  Welp! I'm in!  Eastbay in the morning! Official pics and on feet vid had me sitting at my computer like...

I've been trying to refresh my "TL" on SNKRS...Still on the damn fence tho! Some pics I'm like...Nah...some have me like "Hmmm" I thought at first they were coming with those blue tinted soles and wasn't impressed. My boy has them at his store but I don't know if I should use the money for those and wait for the "AS Foams" 

Last edited:
:lol: just woke up to more foolishness (yea I deleted it).
Y'all win man. I won't post in here anymore just like most of the other OG foam heads don't.

This used to be one of my favorite threads too :smh:

Y'all win man. I won't post in here anymore just like most of the other OG foam heads don't.

Team Posite thread or nothing. Didn't even know this thread existed until you mentioned me in here.

I hope you're being sarcastic, you know we need the bigj gamerg banter.

I think the Carolina's will sell out faster now because the Carolina Panthers are in the super bowl. I still am going to go for the Nike VC Air Cruz "Rush Blue" and the Jordan 3 "Cement".

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Haven't copped foams since the last royals release....might be out of retirement for these if NDC doesn't have me waiting in that long waiting period for nothing. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom