FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Why are you giving me a hard time about nonsense. Releases have been on there by this time for previous releases so I figured it would be there. I asked if anyone else knew. What's the deal
I'm just saying you are over complicating things. It's not that serious.
LOL, @bigj505  You be on here too much, its starting to affect you. @nickydoright  made a simple statement and you went all HAM on him. Geshhhh, chill mane. Why so serious?(In my Joker voice)

Why are you giving me a hard time about nonsense. Releases have been on there by this time for previous releases so I figured it would be there. I asked if anyone else knew. What's the deal
it isnt a big deal at all. well it wasnt. until somebody made it into more than it was and tried to blame u for making it more than it was when all u did was ask a simple question. smh.

i got the same treatment the other day. just keep ya head up and move on ya know? thats what i did.

I'm just saying you are over complicating things. It's not that serious.

LOL, @bigj505
 You be on here too much, its starting to affect you. @nickydoright
 made a simple statement and you went all HAM on him. Geshhhh, chill mane. Why so serious?(In my Joker voice)

nobody went ham on dude and if you look at the history of the thread, ive always given dude advice so its nothing new. yall stay running your mouths when yall dont know the history of things.

it isnt a big deal at all. well it wasnt. until somebody made it into more than it was and tried to blame u for making it more than it was when all u did was ask a simple question. smh.

i got the same treatment the other day. just keep ya head up and move on ya know? thats what i did.

sounding like a victim... comical.

you stay running your mouth in here and you have numerous posts in here where you try to go in on GamerG. so when i say, cmon man, you already know what it is, you play a victim.

View media item 1808355

Last edited:
If you know there's not a set time then why even figure they will be there then? Just over complicating things for no reason.

LOL, @bigj505  You be on here too much, its starting to affect you. @nickydoright  made a simple statement and you went all HAM on him. Geshhhh, chill mane. Why so serious?(In my Joker voice)
nobody went ham on dude and if you look at the history of the thread, ive always given dude advice so its nothing new. yall stay running your mouths when yall dont know the history of things.
Y'all, y'all, y'all. I responded on what dude said about you jumping down his throat. I don't need to know the history of things. Obviously, he didn't care about this history either that you speak of, he just wanted the question answered. You need to chill bra, take a break from Nike Talk and laugh/live. It's affecting you more than you know.

teejaye1100 teejaye1100 im a regular of the site and of this thread. if you dont like it then BLOCK me. you dont need to be telling me what i should or shouldnt be doing.

That's the last time Im going to warn you about trying to police me on the site. You've done it too many times.

Last edited:
@Teejaye1100 im a regular of the site and of this thread. if you dont like it then BLOCK me. you dont need to be telling what i should or shouldnt be doing.
Dang bra, your EGO is strong. I'm not telling you what you should or shouldn't be doing in a sense of running things. I'm saying in lamen's terms, you have a bad attitude and for you to be an Administrator, people seeing that stuff can be turned off from this site when they see how you act/behave. I'm just saying.... I say the stuff some folks won't or don't care too. That is all. No need for me to block you, I deal with cats like you on a daily.

Last edited:
[@=/u/141027/Teejaye1100]@Teejaye1100[/@] im a regular of the site and of this thread. if you dont like it then BLOCK me. you dont need to be telling what i should or shouldnt be doing.

Dang bra, your EGO is strong. I'm not telling you what you should or shouldn't be doing in a sense of running things. I'm saying in lamen's terms, you have a bad attitude and for you to be an Administrator, people seeing that stuff can be turned off from this site when they see how you act/behave. I'm just saying.... I say the stuff some folks won't or don't care too. That is all. No need for me to block you, I deal with cats like you on a daily.

naw you've done it a few times now so you can chill on that. that's not ego. thats me telling you to chill.

if you think i have a bad attitude then thats you. i do plenty of positive on the site and i contribute a ton to the thread whether you perceive it as good or not.

so stop trying to check me and move on and dont do it again. its that simple.

I don't see what is wrong with people asking questions that may have been answered 10 pages back. Direct them to where they can see for themselves.  Don't scold people. It gives off a negative vibe. 

Last edited:

sounding like a victim... comical.

you stay running your mouth in here and you have numerous posts in here where you try to go in on GamerG. so when i say, cmon man, you already know what it is, you play a victim.

yea, u stay on him more times than i do. about your pockets, trolling etc. a whole bunch of stuff. why dont u stop acting like a condescending hypocrite and take your own advice? block him and stop sounding like a broken record if u dont like the things he says. u told me to stop beating a dead horse about the SPs when you beat that and many other dead horses. miss me with that BS.

nobody is playing victim. u accused me of something the other day that wasnt true and u got called on it. not my problem if u dont like it. the only victim i could possibly play is the victim of a mod with a big ego.
@Teejaye1100 im a regular of the site and of this thread. if you dont like it then BLOCK me. you dont need to be telling me what i should or shouldnt be doing.

That's the last time Im going to warn you about trying to police me on the site. You've done it too many times.
if nobody has broken a rule, then block them if you simply dont like their question. take your own advice. youre allowed to sound off and give whatever opinion u feel like if u dislike something, but we have to chill and just block in the same situation? yea aight.

atdizzle atdizzle i stay on him about worrying about WHAT I DO. hes famous for his trolling so dont even try that.

But honestly, im not gonna play this game with you. You can try and check me too and you wont be on the site anymore.

ITS THAT SIMPLE.

Last edited:

naw you've done it a few times now so you can chill on that. that's not ego. thats me telling you to chill.

if you think i have a bad attitude then thats you. i do plenty of positive on the site and i contribute a ton to the thread whether you perceive it as good or not.

so stop trying to check me and move on and dont do it again. its that simple.
See your totally missing it bruh. I'm not trying to "check you". Where that came from who knows. I don't understand the nastiness/attitudes when cats ask something and you go off like a time bomb waiting to happen. We've talked about this same thing before. I thought and maybe I'm wrong, but I thought this was a community for sneaker heads to talk about issues/questions/answers and with the hope of more people being added. I thought it was that simple. But we can agree to disagree @bigj505  

teejaye1100 teejaye1100 im not dumb man. all you did was over dramatize what i said then act innocent.

the point i made to dude was why worry about it if you know nike's skrs doesnt have a set time. thats not blowing up at all but YOU want it to be that way then tell me i need to get off NT or whatever because its changing me like you know me or something.

thats definitely trying to check me where im from.

dont do it anymore.

@Teejaye1100 im not dumb man. all you did was over dramatize what i said then act innocent.

the point i made to dude was why worry about it if you know nike's skrs doesnt have a set time. thats not blowing up at all but YOU want it to be that way then tell me i need to get off NT or whatever because its changing me like you know me or something.

thats definitely trying to check me where im from.

dont do it anymore.
There it is. Thats it right there. Pride/Ego, where I'm from that's what we call it. I'm not trying to check you, our conversation exposed the issues at hand. I didn't blow it up at all. I actually said something similar to what dude said about you "giving him a hard time over nonsense." However, as I said previously, we can agree to disagree. It's simple to me, very simple.

So are they dropping on snkrs or not? Still no answer, anyone know? I myself thought they wouldve been on the app by now.

So are they dropping on snkrs or not? Still no answer, anyone know? I myself thought they wouldve been on the app by now.

we havent heard yes or no yet to be honest. NikeDc tweeted at 1pm EST they are dopping tomorrow but i havent heard anything else about the shoe from nike in general.

ehh they most likely gonna drop on snkrs too. just gotts wait for them to put it on there randomly before RD. these arent limited i dont believe.

So somewhat off topic ish....anyone wear out their mirror or blue mirrors out a few times by now? Just wondering how they are holding up because i'm getting an itch to grab a pair

Back
Top Bottom