FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
ehh they most likely gonna drop on snkrs too. just gotts wait for them to put it on there randomly before RD. these arent limited i dont believe.
nah theyre not, still hoping they drop on snkrs cuz its less work instead of clicking away for 20-30 minutes or even more nah mean?

I myself thought theyd be on the app by now. Had to check to see if it needed updating or something but nah

ehh they most likely gonna drop on snkrs too. just gotts wait for them to put it on there randomly before RD. these arent limited i dont believe.
nah theyre not, still hoping they drop on snkrs cuz its less work instead of clicking away for 20-30 minutes or even more nah mean?
yea, snkrs is more streamlined. way faster and more convenient than NDC for me imo. ive also gotten OOS on desktop site before but then went to snkrs and got a pair of the same kicks. snkrs for sure.

So somewhat off topic ish....anyone wear out their mirror or blue mirrors out a few times by now? Just wondering how they are holding up because i'm getting an itch to grab a pair
gamerg said hes worn his pair multiple times with no probs, me, only once with no issues so far

Ready for tomorrow 
nerd.gif

So somewhat off topic ish....anyone wear out their mirror or blue mirrors out a few times by now? Just wondering how they are holding up because i'm getting an itch to grab a pair

The way it looks:
Mirrors are less durable and are more prone to peeling
Blue chromes haven't peeled but crack/crackle when being flexed.

Last edited:
A part of me wants to get a pair online seeing that,my home girl has the super duper internet speed at her job. But im thinking i might be able to get a pair instore, When i get off tomoorrow after 2, i really dont want to wait until next week to wear these...

Last edited:
yea, snkrs is more streamlined. way faster and more convenient than NDC for me imo. ive also gotten OOS on desktop site before but then went to snkrs and got a pair of the same kicks. snkrs for sure.
word, thats my go to app come release day

230+250 saved.. i hope all of those who want them .. get a chance to get them.. im debating on removing some sole protection from my 2010 eggplants to see if i can give them an even icer look..i like the look now but who knows i may want more ice later..

Gamer G how do u ice your soles?
typically im doing the sauce.. but im trying to get someone to help me make a "upside down pool".. and fill it with 35% H2O2 (max i can get legally).. ill get faster and deeper results because the soles would be soaked "soles deep".. saucing is good but I want faster results..

Best OTC brand would be the fabes sole sauce.. i can leave it on the shoe for a long time if im doing indoor methods.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom