FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I usually start them at either a a penny or however many cents that players' number is. So a pair of Foams would be $0.01, Brons/Jordans $0.23, etc. Corny but I've been doing it that way forever
laugh.gif
What if a bidder win some Jordans for $0.23? you going to honor that price?
laugh.gif

Never happens...

Most people wait till the end of the auction to bid anyway. Usually a 20 to 50 dollar jump.

I once saw a bid jump 150 bucks in the last 10 seconds.

Never happens...

Most people wait till the end of the auction to bid anyway. Usually a 20 to 50 dollar jump.

I once saw a bid jump 150 bucks in the last 10 seconds.
Don't know what's more nerve racking the last 10 seconds of a bid on Ebay, FNL countdown timer, or Nike's "wait your turn" screen.

Those aquas are nice. Was really hoping for the waay low discount.
mean.gif

Looking forward to seeing the golds in person. It'll be a game-time decision.

Here's the item number for a pair of sz11 Thermals if anyone's interested (not my listing):

Edit: Bid is at $50 right now btw

Last edited:
Why couldn't these ugly mustard foams be ASG releases and those Chromeposites be GR?
Gold is a hard color to match so what would people even match with those hideous looking non metallic gold mustard looking foams? A black shirt with Chick-fil-A mustard sauce wasted stains?

Sidebar: I'm salty at the e-pay super over price of the Chromeposites knowing I will never have them, but Nike will readily make mustard foams available.

Last edited:
Why couldn't these ugly mustard foams be ASG releases and those Chromeposites be GR?
Gold is a hard color to match so what would people even match with those hideous looking non metallic gold mustard looking foams? A black shirt with Chick-fil-A mustard sauce wasted stains?

Sidebar: I'm salty at the e-pay super over price of the Chromeposites knowing I will never have them, but Nike will readily make mustard foams available.
...or just a black shirt. Do you have any chrome clothes for the ASGs?

Back
Top Bottom