FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
He is the worst he acts like sneaker collecting and buying is like living the "wire"

Bruh chill. I mostly skip over his post once he starts getting all doomsday about sneakers

Thats why i dont even camp anymore. Its ridiculous now. Online or bust for over a year now. Security guards cant even control the ghettofied that come out at times and they treat every release like its top secret information..strictly classified. You ask em a question, theyre like, "we cant tell you that". They love the hype that builds up and inguess they lwere vebturning peeps away when they sell out cuz they wont give out numbers if their lives depended on it. Whatever though
exactly.. the big guys in the thread think i be exaggerating about this type of stuff..

Who are these big guys? Last I saw, it was your fellow members that tell you you are being dramatic about that local stuff.

Real housewives of Atlanta dramatic, dude stuck in the past it's not even crazy at the hood DTLR's

Last edited:
hey guys

after i have no more options left with my chromposite that start to peeled  off

i forced to peeled off both of them completely....

i still may try to warp them with a vinyl chrome sticker and see if it will hold on

but meanwhile 

this is the original color of the shoes....

hey guys
i still may try to warp them with a vinyl chrome sticker and see if it will hold on
but meanwhile 
Almost like Pewters. They honestly look dope peeled off I would rock them.

Yea I wouldn't be able to stomach it if I paid that much for them or any shoe. I always set a $300 limited on any shoe purchases that aren't packs

If I could find a peeling pair for the low, I'd buy them and do that with the quickness, those look nice! Repped

They look good, but the chrome look was better. I was salty about missing out now I'm not. Maybe not having the app then was a blessing in disguise!!!

:smokin Looks good peeled and I do not like the Pewters... ugh, just waiting for he who shall not be named to come in here telling you to rechrome them with a spray can of gloss coat :smh:

Last edited:
smokin.gif
Looks good peeled and I do not like the Pewters... ugh, just waiting for he who shall not be named to come in here telling you to rechrome them with a spray can of gloss coat
mean.gif
i already tried that , without success of course... , because the only reason i bought them at first , it's the chrome  

i will try one more thing with mirror chrome vinyl sticker (of course it's not suppose to be on shoes, but i must try for myself  and if it won't work i will decide if i want them at this color or repaint at other color

What if Nike made the chromposites to peel off and reveal the normal foam material underneath, like how the nike on the back is peeling to reveal the NYC letters

I personally think the under layer is an excellent fall back option for when/if they scuff.

It does suck for those that paid above retail but those that paid retail shouldn't be losing any sleep IMO. It's still a very clean shoe without the chrome to me.

man those chromes look just as good now without that cheap wrap on them. :smokin
props to you for peeling your pair completely.

Last edited by a moderator:

hey guys

but meanwhile 

Back
Top Bottom