FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Usually I have the pleasure of selecting the best right and the best left when I cop kicks from my local, but with foams it's always hard because of how difficult it is to spot discrepancies. Basically they don't come with issues like other nike product, or atleast not as much. For the Carolinas I ended up having to go off the right and left with the least amount of frays on the eyestay swoosh :lol: thank you to whoever designed foams and the minimal issue production process that comes with them[emoji]128588[/emoji]

Last edited:
This log in nonsense 
mean.gif

so now since it ask you to sign in to add it do you automatically get it since card info is there already or its similar to SNKRS?

so now since it ask you to sign in to add it do you automatically get it since card info is there already or its similar to SNKRS?
Yes, once you sign in all your info is still there just like in the SNKRS app. And you will get a confirmation from the SNKRS app saying order confirmed.

Yea my confirmation just popped up on snkrs. Kinda strange with them not releasing on the app. Oh well happy Friday.

Gonna buy my 8 yr old these new Foams on footlocker, anyone know any promo codes, i had one but deleted it the other day.

Nike wouldn't let me use my 20% off promo code.  They said its been like that for launch items for a while now.  Has anyone else experienced this? I don't remember ever having this problem before.

Nike wouldn't let me use my 20% off promo code.  They said its been like that for launch items for a while now.  Has anyone else experienced this? I don't remember ever having this problem before.

Just used one during the Alternate 4 release....

Back
Top Bottom