FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I don't know how to express how disappointed I am with the Plats in person. I dared pass on the University Blues at the time to spread funds out a bit and wait for the Plats. SUPER idiotic move, not sure what I was thinking. Returning Plats and hoping Red Pros satisfy the University Blue void. The Eyestays on the Plats look like cheap play-do material, odd.

I don't know how to express how disappointed I am with the Plats in person. I dared pass on the University Blues at the time to spread funds out a bit and wait for the Plats. SUPER idiotic move, not sure what I was thinking. Returning Plats and hoping Red Pros satisfy the University Blue void. The Eyestays on the Plats look like cheap play-do material, odd.

university blues are popping up at outlets... keep your eyes on or subscribe to the outlet thread so you can cop...good luck breh

Anyone have the footlocker link for the white Nike T-shirt that matches the platinum foams?
Its all white with NIKE in a big font

It seems like the last few months, Nike started shipping shoes to their outlets much quicker. Shoes go to the outlet stores after 6-8 weeks now. Anyone think they're trying to cut out the middle man? These outlet prices are so high and people are paying them because they're somewhat discounted.

Nike has taken them down. Just talked to live chat and they say it doesn't look like they're going back up. I should've pulled the trigger sooner.

Damn bought the Plats and Nike still hasn't shipped them.  

Wtf hoping they get sent out tmmw 
Same 
nerd.gif

They took all day with the master 12s shipping too

I got that shirt when i brought mine. I like the plats but im honestly regretting getting them a little bit im not going to lie

I hear you

luckily i was able to get a disco on them , cause i sure would've passed if i had to pay that $250

Random pic of the plats while i wait for my pair to come in

IMG_9877.jpg

Last edited:
I think we can all agree that the majority of ppl think Kanyes nike shoes were ugly and ONLY reason ppl want them were cause they were Yeezys 

Guarantee that if these were endorsed by him it'd be an instant sell out and ppl would be paying that resell price to cop them 

Back
Top Bottom