FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Tony Montana had cameras and still got murked :lol:. Best defense is a shotgun. Period.

A best defense is to always be prepared.

.40 and a 9mm close by.

Escape route planned and mapped for my wife and I.

You never want to be in a situation and be unprepared on how to handle it.

No such thing as being "over" anything when it comes to your family.

Red that's messed up man 
mean.gif
it's all good it's being handled

I feel you on that one...I have the Chromeposite, Galaxys, Paranorman, Doernbecher and Oregons. Still on the hunt for the Quai 54, Tianjins and Sole Collectors. Once I have those 3 I'm done with foams forever!!! Lol

Them pairs gonna cost you an arm and three legs and gotta be very careful in making sure they are real
thats retail in EU or they started charging over box? I've been reading on here that end has been charging extra as of late :smh:

why are retails like footlocker calling the silver surfers silver age? lol i like silver surfers better cus fantastic 4

Them pairs gonna cost you an arm and three legs and gotta be very careful in making sure they are real
thats retail in EU or they started charging over box? I've been reading on here that end has been charging extra as of late
mean.gif
I know right! Anything that cost me more than $750 I run up to Flightclub for a LC. I live in Philadelphia so I can be in NY in under 2 hours.

Nike can't use the name without marvel's permission likely
Thats exactly it, everyone now a days wants a piece of the action. Marvel would want a percentage if Nike used the name just like the retro fire red/motorsport 4's didn't have Spike Lee(Mars) on the side because they would have had to pay him for it.  

A best defense is to always be prepared.

.40 and a 9mm close by.

Escape route planned and mapped for my wife and I.

You never want to be in a situation and be unprepared on how to handle it.

No such thing as being "over" anything when it comes to your family.
FACTS!

I feel you on that one...I have the Chromeposite, Galaxys, Paranorman, Doernbecher and Oregons. Still on the hunt for the Quai 54, Tianjins and Sole Collectors. Once I have those 3 I'm done with foams forever!!! Lol
Nice.. If i hit the powerball ill cop some Tianjins..

I was able to track down a size 11.5 in the Olympic foams but am looking for a size 11, do you think I'd be able to trade sizes with a sneaker store?

These silver surfers aren't considered quick strikes are they ? I want to use my 20 off reward. Couldn't use it on VT's because they were q s's

Thanks to all the peeps who provided feedback and clarifications on my inquiry about the 2008 House Of Hoops royal Foamposite a few weeks ago. It's good to know I didn't miss out that time since there was a blue outline on the small Nike checks toward the toes of the shoes where there was no outline on the originals.

This pic is Photoshopped, it's snowing everywhere in the US right now, shoes do look good outside in the sun though
Not in Houston been sunny the last couple days...[emoji]128064[/emoji] But we NEVER get snow.[emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom