FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
anything over 100 bucks for me that I cant easily buy when needed at a lower price i take pride in keeping it fresh.. whther its a laptop iphone or whatnot.. its gonna look fresh feel fresh and smell fresh..
word up gamer...but still, imma start callin u "iceman"

Im tryina get a motorcycle soon but all these drops are making it harder for me.

Last edited:
Eggplants looking nice.
I'll purchase if I can get for the low. I still have the 09s

[COLOR=#red]So my order was updated to "Released to ship". They are sending a pair from one of the stores that has my size available. Why doesn't Foot Locker and it affiliates do this all the time instead of "Only available in select stores" on their websites.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]So my order was updated to "Released to ship". They are sending a pair from one of the stores that has my size available. Why doesn't Foot Locker and it affiliates do this all the time instead of "Only available in select stores" on their websites.[/COLOR]

who knows to be honest.
i always thought the select stores stuff was when inventory was low/shaky.

Was there a real difference in going down a half size in the foams?

Was planning to just do a loose lace style in the reds

Northern Lights 
smokin.gif

Was there a real difference in going down a half size in the foams?

Was planning to just do a loose lace style in the reds
imo if youre gonna rock em loose lace, i would go tts. It seems like foams are running slightly bigger than before. Im saying this bcuz my stealths were my true size and they were tight so i had to size swap locally and go up half size and they fit good now, so do my other pairs from 2013 but my gone fishing, blue chromes and my golds seem a bit looser on me and i wanna rock em loose but they slip a lil bit.

Last edited:
imo if youre gonna rock em loose lace, i would go tts. It seems like foams are running slightly bigger than before. Im saying this bcuz my stealths were my true size and they were tight so i had to size swap locally and go up half size and they fit good now, so do my other pairs from 2013 but my gone fishing, blue chromes and my golds seem a bit looser on me and i wanna rock em loose but they slip a lil bit.
True they are a little bigger than before, I have a wide foot and have always needed to go up a half size to accommodate but since 2014/2015 foams dont seem to be as slender as they once were.

True they are a little bigger than before, I have a wide foot and have always needed to go up a half size to accommodate but since 2014/2015 foams dont seem to be as slender as they once were.

The silver surfers are my first pair of foams and I've been blown away with how comfortable they are after they break in. I too have a wide foot and 12.5 is my usual size (due to having to size up a half size), so had to go with a 13 since they didn't make a 12.5. But despite a little extra length, I've found them supremely comfortable all over. Probably one of the most comfortable basketball shoes I've worn. Honestly, I used to think foams looked like uncomfortable bricks! Really surprising how wrong I was.

Though my wallet (and wife) aren't too happy with another sneaker I love and have to have. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 2422144

The silver surfers are my first pair of foams and I've been blown away with how comfortable they are after they break in. I too have a wide foot and 12.5 is my usual size (due to having to size up a half size), so had to go with a 13 since they didn't make a 12.5. But despite a little extra length, I've found them supremely comfortable all over. Probably one of the most comfortable basketball shoes I've worn. Honestly, I used to think foams looked like uncomfortable bricks! Really surprising how wrong I was.

Though my wallet (and wife) aren't too happy with another sneaker I love and have to have. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
LOL..at times some of them felt like bricks!!! The OG royals, OG eggplants and OG coppers(and many others) were all slender in the middle and after about 2-3 hours my feet would be aching. Right around the time Chromeposites came out is when I started noticing the difference. 

indeed, im about to start going true in ones from now on, pros were never a problem ofcourse tho.

indeed, im about to start going true in ones from now on, pros were never a problem ofcourse tho.
It does help because being a true 10 all I could look for is 10.5 bc an 11 was too big but now I have the choice of doing either 10 or 10.5 which helps for limited releases.

Back
Top Bottom