FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Let me know.me and girl would def make the trip. We love to eat but the pounds stay on me and they dont on her.

Japanese ramen. It's a must try...Especially legit places. Broth is unbelievably good. Spicy garlic tonkotsu (pork) if I recall correctly:

5a7d4342ff7411e18fa722000a1e8ac2_7.jpg

Same place, spicy chicken wings.

f3030076feb511e1971f22000a1e8b18_7.jpg

Japanese ramen. It's a must try...Especially legit places. Broth is unbelievably good. Spicy garlic tonkotsu (pork) if I recall correctly:[/img]
What type of noodles are used? The exact name? I am interested in making my own.
Unfortunately, I cant shed any light in that category :\.
I guess if you'd like, you can go to a local joint, order one and then go to Asian grocery markets to buy a pack? However, ones that are tossed in house >>>>>>>>

Last edited:
Prawn tandoori from Masalawala

Massaman Curry From 3E

Pastrami burger from bens best deli

carbonara pizza from nicoletta

3 lb cold cut sandwich from somewhere in astoria

all you can eat korean bbq at picnic garden

excuse the instagram filters lol

Last edited:
Her bikini competition vid makes me want to eat something else :smh:. At least it's low calorie.

Is Picnic Garden the number one spot? I didn't know it was so popular until I saw all of my friends go to it. It's the only place i go to. My friend told me of another place, I think it was BBQ Garden but I looked at yelp reviews and it didn't sound as good as Picnic Garden. Last time I went was in July for my bday and I filled up a sauce bowl with the bbq sauce in the squirt bottle.
eek.gif
eek.gif
. I wish I had done that sooner. I can dip any food in there and it would be like crack.
Gotta try that Sal's deli.
to be honest, for all you can eat you cant go wrong. but quality wise its doo doo lmao. my go to bulgogi spot is a spot in jackson heights called chung ki wa. its expensive for the entrees like most legit korean bbq places but there lunch special is amazing. you get the bulgogi, rice, a couple big *** panko breades shrimps, a california roll, a couple dumplings, a salad with dressing and some chilled rice soup thing after your done for only 10 dollars.

also finally got to eat in at meatball shop in williamsburg after getting takeout once from the hectic les location. its so mehh. i got the beef meatball with provolone(dickhead gave me mozzarella) with creamy parmesan sauce. side salad was nice with arugula and tart apples. big let down was the raved about ice cream sandwich. i got the peanut butter cookie with vanilla ice cream and the cookies were rock hard and the ice cream was crystalizing i guess from being at too low a temperature or not being stored properly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom