FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Just had some left over rib-eye, bacon, mushroom omelette, and avocado + coffee for brunch.

Andddd some chipotle sauce...Food coma.

Buffalo Chicken Dip
nthat.gif
Oh my goodness, I could eat this for days

CLICK ON THE PIC FOR MAXIMUM EXPOSURE!

Uruguayan Food. Chivito Sandwich ~ Chivito literally means little goat. But the sandwich doesn't have any goat in it. The name comes from a lady who visited a restaurant in Uruguay. She wanted goat because she had it in Argentina. The taste was special to her. Since the owner didn't have it, he made her a sandwich with ham, thinly sliced filet mignon and other ingredients. She ate and fell in love. The Chivito Sandwich was born! This sandwich is the sandwich style national dish of Uruguay. This sandwich consist of sliced steak marinated in Mojo Sauce. Mojo Sauce is several types of sauces in one. Base of the sauce is Olive oil, lots of garlic, spices and vinegar or acidic juices. It's so effing good! Rest of the ingredients are lettuce/tomato/Mozzarella/Fried egg/ham/sauté onions/bacon.

Ethiopian Food ~ Lamb Tibs. Tibs means chunks or strips of poultry or red meat that is marinated in a mixture of tomatoes, peppers, jalapeño and rosemary. Then it is grilled or sautéed with tomatoes, onions, and rosemary. It comes out sizzling hot. Once it comes to your table, you'll get the fragrant aroma of the rosemary. The smell invites you to eat it all up! The flavors are bright and delicious. The lamb is tender loving. You eat with your hands when eating Ethiopian food. You'll rip off a piece of Injera(Ethiopian Bread, will get into it soon) to grab a piece of lamb. Don't forget to dip the Injera in the hot yummy sauce. The combination of the Injera + lamb + sauce = orchestra in your mouth. Ethiopian Food is really really good and underrated. Don't believe some of the people who says ethiopian food is not good. Don't judge if you never try. You'll be surprise how good it is. Next time you're out for food, give ethiopian food a try.

Fusion! Latin - Asian Food ~ Thai Chicken Empanadas. A really nice combinations of flavor. When you bite into it, you get a ooey n gooey melt in your mouth goodness. The chicken is marinated in thai style flavors Sweet n Spicy. The cheese used here is Oaxaca Cheese. It is a Mexican cheese which melts really well. Similar taste to Monterey Jack. Finished the filling with Chile pablano. Gives your pallet a great change of flavor n texture. The topping is a mango red curry salsa. You can see the marriage was match made in heaven. The mango made in a salsa works so well. A cold touch with sweet, spicy and a hint of good sour flavor. It's quite refreshing to say the least. All in all when you're eating this, you'll get a lovely undertones of lingering heat in your mouth.

American Rustic ~ Crispy Pig Ears Salad. Arugula/Seared Tomatoes/Caramelized Onions/Bone Marrow Vinaigrette/Crispy Pig Ears. Now this is a Salad! Arugula gives you a peppery flavor. Caramelized Onions and tomatoes gives you a sweet note. Bone Marrow Vinaigrette gives you a Fatty and Acidity goodness! If you never had crispy pig's ears, it's taste like pork rinds or pork chops. It's amazing! Pork heaven! Combine all of those flavors and you will get the ultimate Salad!

Chinese Food ~ Curry Puffs. Clams Shell like design pastry. The doughy is flaky n crispy. Fried to perfection. Not oily at all. Here comes the filling! It's filled with curry intense potatoes(soft but doesn't lose its starchy ness) , ground pork(gives you a yummy spicy meat goodness) and onions(sweet aspect with a bite) . The mixture works in harmony. Some of the best pastry I've had. The filling is just that damn good. Curry Heaven! It's so so good!

Last edited:
Edit: forgot the chicken and waffles
Shari's Chicken and waffles

Cartopia's Poutines with pulled pork

Senior Sisig's california sisig burrito and thai tea

Freebird's super carnitas burrito

Pok Pok's Chicken wangz

Froster Freeze's double cheeseburger

Mom's fried pokechapz and gravy

Labor day dinner: ribeye, bbq wings, baked salmon

Lnl Hawaiian BBQ's Loco Moco

Senior Sisig's burrito

Doritos locos

JJ's fish and chips

McGangbang orangatang

In N Out's 3x3 Animal stylez

2 x2 Animal stylez

Taco truck tacos

Chipotle's carnitas burrito

KFC's famous bowl

Baldo's carnitas and fish tacos

Baldo's super shrimp burrito

Lnl Hawaiian BBQ's spam musubi and gravy fries

Baldo's carnitas fries

taco truck quesadilla

Baldo's carnitas nachos

In N Out's 1x1 Animal style

Last edited:
Dinner & dessert with wifey

Spring rolls and curry puffs

Avacado plum wine tuna (mrs)

Chicken pad see ew

& dessert (16 handles)

I dunno, maybe its just me but how can ppl drink gatorade with their food?

Weird as hell to me :lol:

I too, can't ever drink Gatorade unless it's with a workout - Taste is different and disgusting on its own...

All them dang joints in Hawaii and I only hit a luau and some burger place on the strip to eat while I was there. I want duck pizza and them hot dogs look 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom