FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Fried Oreos.
1644159852310.jpeg

Can someone give some food suggestions for The San Diego? I will search through the thread for suggesstions to but if anyone knows of anything off hand, please give the help. Tacos, Seafood, Low-Ki things to do. Thanks

Can someone give some food suggestions for The San Diego? I will search through the thread for suggesstions to but if anyone knows of anything off hand, please give the help. Tacos, Seafood, Low-Ki things to do. Thanks

Salud in Barrio Logan
Puesto in La Jolla
Buona Forchetta
Meze

As far as things to do in SD, I’ve enjoyed my time at several of the pretty well-know tourist attractions there (aside from Sea Wolf and The SD Zoo) -

Balboa Park
Old Town SD
Seaport Village

Are all places I’ve had a good time down there without spending a ton of money. Of those places, the best for food is Old Town.

As far as things to do in SD, I’ve enjoyed my time at several of the pretty well-know tourist attractions there (aside from Sea Wolf and The SD Zoo) -

Balboa Park
Old Town SD
Seaport Village

Are all places I’ve had a good time down there without spending a ton of money. Of those places, the best for food is Old Town.
Balboa Park is dope. My kids enjoyed running around. We also went seal watching and drove by some hunted hotel - can’t remember the name but it’s pretty famous.

Do they really? :frown:

They cute tho

If you get close enough, yes, they stink.

But they’re pretty entertaining to watch. Lay around on top of eachother in funny positions. Make some interesting, loud sounds. Scarf down fish.

Edit* Also, in my experience, where you find sea lions, you also find a lot of sea gulls and, consequently sea gull doo-doo, which doesn’t help the odor situation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom