FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Lazy/basic post workout meal, blackbeans+tilapia+avocado and some lime; in a bowl

Last edited:
School St. Omlette (ham,broccoli,mushroom,cheese) from Owl Diner in Lowell, MA. If you're in the area definitely try it, I don't get omlettes anywhere else now

what's that old school looking thing in front of you? mini jukebox?

Last edited:
what's that old school looking thing in front of you? mini jukebox?
Yep, mini jukebox. Honestly, I have no idea if it works, I'm gonna assume it doesn't. The part I ate in was an old dining car so its prolly a mixture of adds to the atmosphere and too lazy to remove them.

Heading down to Westwood today.. Any recommendations LA grub fam? Transferring to UCLA this fall. Plan to supply you guys with a LOT of good eats... Or a lot of apartment struggle meals. :rofl:

Heading down to Westwood today.. Any recommendations LA grub fam? Transferring to UCLA this fall. Plan to supply you guys with a LOT of good eats... Or a lot of apartment struggle meals. :rofl:

I'll only be suggesting some Westwood/Santa Monica places for now ...

Hit up the Sawtelle area for great Asian/Japanese food.

Around that area are - Daikokuya and Tsujita for ramen (two of the best LA has to offer), ROC for dumplings/Taiwanese food, Blockheads for shaved ice. Sushi Stop for $2.50 sushi (it's pretty satisfying :lol: ).

In Westwood:

Fat Sal's for sandwiches (Jerry Ferrera owns this place).

tommy's tacos (go when drunk)

there's a ice cream shop called Saffron, hands down one of the best ice cream I've ever had.

800degrees for pizza

Heading down to Westwood today.. Any recommendations LA grub fam? Transferring to UCLA this fall. Plan to supply you guys with a LOT of good eats... Or a lot of apartment struggle meals.
roll.gif
Curious, where you transferring to UCLA from?

Curious, where you transferring to UCLA from?
Los Angeles Pierce Community college. :lol:

Honestly, community college is a great route to mature and get your stuff together, save a lot of money, and work hard to get into the college you want to go to. (Was rejected a year before from ucla when I applied)

Anyways lol

Fat Jerry's.
Cheesesteak, chicken fingers, fries, mozzarella sticks, bacon, fried egg, ketchup, mayo on a hero. Hope I'm not forgetting anything :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom