FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I decided to have dinner at Islands for a second day in a row yesterday evening after I took care of an exchange at nearby Fox Hills Mall.

I had to take advantage of a free burger hookup after accumulating enough points. I only had to come out of pocket for the Oreo Mint shake and tip. 😎

I was pleasantly shocked that I wasn't charged for extra meat because I assumed only the burger would be free. 😲

I had the Kilauea burger. I haven't had it for so many years. I chose to try something spicy. I substituted pepper jack cheese with cheddar cheese to temper the spiciness a little.
IMG_5871.JPG

I decided to have dinner at Islands for a second day in a row yesterday evening after I took care of an exchange at nearby Fox Hills Mall.

I had to take advantage of a free burger hookup after accumulating enough points. I only had to come out of pocket for the Oreo Mint shake and tip. 😎

I was pleasantly shocked that I wasn't charged for extra meat because I assumed only the burger would be free. 😲

I had the Kilauea burger. I haven't had it for so many years. I chose to try something spicy. I substituted pepper jack cheese with cheddar cheese to temper the spiciness a little.
IMG_5871.JPG
I would walk barefoot in public all day for a bite of that.

I don’t eat pork bro

Honestly it taste just like regular pepperoni

You have an excuse. I wasn't talking about Muslims etc. It's all you know.

For people who have access to pork and beef, turkey based versions of them are trash.

I don't eat much beef but when I do I want the real thing.

IMG_5871.JPG
Burger looks incredible!

How much did you tip?

IMG_5871.JPG
Damn... Fox Hills Mall...
Classic.

I would walk barefoot in public all day for a bite of that.

No, you don't have to do any uncivilized 💩 that's commonplace in third world countries to get good food in America. 😆

You should be good with burgers whenever you go to Red Robin or Islands.

Yea it looks good.

He always puts together good looking burgers.

I'm not the one putting together the burgers whenever I go to Red Robin or Islands because I just order with my preferences. I tend to substitute things if permitted because either it caters to a preference of mine or I just prefer to avoid a listed ingredient for a particular burger.

Either of those restaurants will cater to your meticulousness with ordering should you make feasible requests because they're not piece of 💩 fast food chains that employ dumber than remedial workers who aren't fluent in English and will f up your order due to that. Nobody should have to struggle to coney their order when they're hungry all because a loser who doesn't speak English well is taking your order. I'm convinced a 12-year-old kid with Down syndrome is smarter than a fast food worker. That's the primary reason I don't eat fast food. 🙄

Burger looks incredible!

How much did you tip?

You can have a burger catered to your feasible specs if you go to Red Robin or Islands since they don't have losers who don't speak English fluently f'ing up your order like all fast food places do.

It's none of your business how much I tipped. It was a reasonable amount for me since she wasn't a stupid fast food worker that would f up my order. I'm thankful she catered to my demands.

Damn... Fox Hills Mall...
Classic.

Yes, it will forever be Fox Hills Mall to locals. We ain't never going to refer to its gentrified name of Westfield Culver City as long as we live. They tried to go with that name since it was bought by that corporation in 1998. 🙄

The hood element with the typical types of MFs that frequent or occasionally visit that mall is the reason that makes it Fox Hills Mall. It's also the habits and customs of MFs that are common in disenfranchised areas and public schools that make that mall ghetto.

But in fairness, that mall was way worse in the 80s & 90s. It slightly improved after the 2000s with gentrified efforts to place outsider companies in there.

Fox Hills Mall will always be recognized by that name since Boyz N The Hood & Ghostface Killah immortalized it by referencing it. 😆

Damn. This guy really dislikes fast food workers .. or people who can't speak fluent English. ..

Them "losers" must've really messed up your Whopper... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom