FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Damn. This guy really dislikes fast food workers .. or people who can't speak fluent English. ..

Them "losers" must've really messed up your Whopper... :lol:

Yes, I admit I've had a multitude of bad experiences going to fast food restaurants.

Yes, they have f'd up my order predicated on a language barrier coming from them.

Or they really are worse than remedial, specifically with basic math, because one time I paid a cashier with dollar bills along with coins to get even change back in total dollar bills instead of only coins, so the dumb cashier handed back the coins and tried to only accept the bills for that transaction, then a co-worker had to explain to her to accept the coins along with the bills. She clearly was a failed loser of public school with that ordeal. She didn't speak English well to compound that ordeal.

Ironically, I can understand broken English coming from most foreigners in many industries, particularly customer service. Like the Fanatics companies sometimes routed my calls to Canada, and I end up getting assistance from Indians who are fluent. I know they're Indians based on their dialect, and they're deep in Toronto. It's just a struggle for me to understand fast food workers for some reason.

Damn so therealest1 therealest1 is MAGA based off all that anti-fluent English speakers talk eh?

The disenfranchised habits and ghetto spiel was just icing.

My man, I've had my own stance against fast food and its workers predicated on detrimental experiences way before that MAGA 💩 existed. I don't support that 💩 at all because I'll always be my own man and my past experiences will always predicate how I am as a person or with whatever stance I take. I ain't a follower.

I've cut down on my usage of ghetto on this site because many people are sensitive and don't understand, or just don't want to understand, that it is also a broad term that can be used in modern times to describe substandard or inferior conditions or acts.

Cot damn nothing more insulting than Americans looking down on foreign countries. Not even sure where that stems from cause I really doubt red robin has been to any of these “third world” countries he’s going on about. Stopped reading after the first sentence. So unnecessary.

Took my lady to Cooper's Hawk last night

20220210_180627.jpg
20220210_181056.jpg
20220210_183529.jpg

I rarely eat pork either but when I do I don't want the turkey substitute of it.

How much pork were you eating that you needed to kick it like a drug habit :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Uhhh nothing out of the ordinary. Im just more conscience of what I put in my body now that Im older. I cut a lot stuff out my diet too doesn’t mean I was ever addicted to it.

Uhhh nothing out of the ordinary. Im just more conscience of what I put in my body now that Im older. I cut a lot stuff out my diet too doesn’t mean I was ever addicted to it.

I treat meats like a food pyramid scale

Mostly eat chicken and fish

Then red meats like lamb and beef

Then pork.

I don't eat enough pork to feel the need to substitute turkey for it

Call me a weirdo and I’ve said it before but something about buffets really freak me out. I will not go to one.

“Best buck forty nine boofet in town Clark.”

When I was grade school age until maybe a high schooler, I loved buffets. They weren’t too different from school lunch quality to be honest. You could just keep eating more. I
Remember that changed on my 21st birthday though. My dad took me to Hometown Buffet for my bday lunch ( :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: )

There was a family of mom, dad, and 2 siblings that were maybe 6 and 10 years old. All MORBIDLY OBESE. Kids were honey booboo size. Parents didn’t look like they could get off the couch. They were gorging their faces so wildly it made me sick to my stomache. Ever since then I haven’t been able to stomache the sight or smells of a buffet. Not fat shaming here, it was just really off putting to watch. Maybe if I could eat buffet quality food in a nicer setting it wouldn’t be so bad?

Sounds exactly like something a bigot would say. Do you like elk, Joe Rogan, possibly the band Tool?

You can interpret it how you want. I can't change how I feel or think predicated on my experiences.

I don't follow any of those groups or that individual, so I don't know much about them. I found it funny that Aaron Rodgers was ignorant enough to get medical advice about vaccines from Rogan.

You can interpret it how you want. I can't change how I feel or think predicated on my experiences.

I don't follow any of those groups or that individual, so I don't know much about them. I found it funny that Aaron Rodgers was ignorant enough to get medical advice about vaccines from Rogan.
I was just messing with you a bit. I jumped in here having no idea what the convo was about at all. Elk steak and Tool reference was an inside joke from the Covid thread.

What were y’all even arguing about? Not openminded-ness it sounds like :lol:

Back
Top Bottom