FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

B Sox B Sox I went to Columbia mall for the first time. Food court was :wow:. Never seen CFA, Five Guys or Pizza hut in a mall before.

I got Bourbon street. Bourbon beef, Cajun fries and fried rice to go.
20220625_233727.jpg

While there I had honey chicken and fried rice. Everything hit but portions were disappointing tho.

B Sox B Sox I went to Columbia mall for the first time. Food court was :wow:. Never seen CFA, Five Guys or Pizza hut in a mall before.

I got Bourbon street. Bourbon beef, Cajun fries and fried rice to go.
20220625_233727.jpg

While there I had honey chicken and fried rice. Everything hit but portions were disappointing tho.
I haven’t eaten at the mall in a MINUTE.

Bourbon Street used to be my go-to though. Would get fried rice, bourbon chicken, and I think it was called mandarin chicken?

How were the pancakes? Saw a video on this place. Those Blueberry pancakes won some awards?

Pancakes from a place called Taiyaki look interesting too. We have one here but I don't think they serve pancakes.
Taste like any other pancakes to be honest. Nothing special. I needed about 3 cups of that maple butter syrup. I fell for the hype

Just ate at a food truck called “Flame'N'Ray's Southern Vegan Kitchen”

I must say, not bad AT ALL. Burger was bussin. Greens were bussin. The cookie dough ice cream was pretty gross, not gonna lie.

But everything else smacked. Tasted just like a beef burger. They also had something called onion jam. Never had it before but it was delicious, and I hate onions.
8FF0E4A7-ECEB-4FA7-A78C-E94929F8141F.jpeg

These were meh. S'mores still the goat.
IMG_20220626_213800~2.jpg

Also tried these. Pretty good, as good as the regular ones, if not better.
07049983-3604cc-1650x1650~2.jpg

These Strawberry Kit Kats were nothing special. Haven't tried the Blueberry Muffins yet tho.
0_34000_31879_7_701_31878_000_Item_Front~2.png

KIT-KAT-Blueberry-Muffin-1~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom