Different strokes 
laugh.gif

I mess with the stubble/rough look, some dudes like that sharp ****

Razor messes up my skin something serious

This is what i rock with in terms of the lineups:

Flat sides with the beard connect to complete 

Last edited:
Barbers in Atlanta get mad if you give them anything less than a $20

And they still be looking at you funny when you hand them just the $20 smh. I had a barber try to charge me $25 for just the top, no beard. I was like nope, handed him the 20 and walked out.

Every other week $25 with tip.
Crazy part is my mom is a retired barber/beautician, and I never learned how to fade properly. Smh I kick myself all the time

And they still be looking at you funny when you hand them just the $20 smh. I had a barber try to charge me $25 for just the top, no beard. I was like nope, handed him the 20 and walked out.
This is the reason I have multiple barbers throughout the city. I just tell them I went out of town when they ask where I've been. 

Yeah man **** being bald I was rocking the bald fade look for the longest. Now I got hair my life has change a lot I am having more sex, my voice is deeper, I have made more money, the Cavs one the championship and my family respects me.
The homie Gene flourishing. :nthat:
My old barber started pushing my hairline back so I found a new one last year. So the first time I go to him, he was going ham during the cut, I mean he spraying and rubbing in like 20 different products, he popping ingrown hairs and treating them.. I mean killing the game..So he finished up the cut and he took the cape off of me so I started to get up from the chair, but he slightly held me down and gently had me sit back down in the chair..So I'm thinking oh ok, he must have seen a spot he needs to do a lil touch up on..Next thing I know he starts rubbing my shoulders, I'm shocked as hell and thinking in my head wtf is going on right now., I'm looking around the shop thinking like yall ****** see this!? But no one bats an eye or seem to think anything of it...He makes his way up to my neck and then starts massaging my head; at this point I'm no longer thinking wtf, because enjoying every second of it like a dog getting his belly rubbed...When he finished he said it was $25.00, I was so impressed (and with the strangest boner ever) I gave him $35.00..On some G ish, I was looking forward to my cuts with him, it was no lie a spa experience..Unfortunately, he got married and moved outta state a few months back..If I had money I would fly him in to give me a cut every 2 weeks :frown: 
:lol: :rofl: He had you ready to release all types of tension. :lol:
Yo. The best cuts I ever had was from a Haitian dude. The first time I went to him he cut my hair how I wanted it then said he was gonna line it up.i said cool .he went to the bathroom and came back out with a fresh pack of razors took one out ,prepped it and started walking towards me and I was in the chair like

View media item 2228347
But when he got done I was feeling like

View media item 2228358
Man this thread has me :rofl:
NT thinks everything is black ice/Beijing.
Cause there is a lot of deception going on. We have reason to be skeptical...
Well that pic definitely has it because he looks like a video game character with computer generated hair.
Exactly. :lol:

Barbers in Atlanta get mad if you give them anything less than a $20
How do you say nope to their price?
laugh.gif

That's like ordering a meal at McDonalds and being like, "5.75? Nope, here's 3 dollars. Thanks for the nuggets."

Man you a bold face LIE.

You must be goin to super cuts wit that bull **** shortin ****** on cash.

How dude gona tell you the price and you say nawl knee grow, this how much you gettin.

If that DID happen, you forgot to tell us how you got yo *** stomped on soon as your hand touched the door handle walkin out.

Its like tellin the dope man, lemme get a dime, oh i dont like the green tint, heres 6 dollars and forty selm cents.

Last edited:
Man you a bold face LIE.

How dude gona tell you the price and you say nawl knee grow, this how much you gettin.

If that DID happen, you forgot to tell us how you got yo *** stomped on soon as your hand touched the door handle walkin out.

Its like tellin the dope man, lemme get a dime, oh i dont like the green tint, heres 6 dollars and forty selm cents.

Sounds like he tried to shaft him after the cut.

I've never heard a barber state the price prior to cut.

Also... I always thought it was a "bald face lie"

Maybe it's just southern accent.

Man you a bold face LIE.

All of this.

I been cutting my own hair for years but when I'm making power moves I get a cut from my dude...

Last year I was in midtown so I got that cut every 5 days.

This year I'm in the boonies with very few women around so Idgaf...

Back
Top Bottom