foolish to get a haircut once a week?

Those, fancy barbershops charge crazy money or maybe the barbers just charge so high and see how many people actually pay. I follow this dope barber on ig, her cuts are awesome but I saw her prices posted before and was disgusted. :x

It was like $40 and up just to use clippers on the sides and back. That price did not include cutting the top hair. Then she charged more to fade your beard, line it up, and extra to line everything with a razor. Since when was it appropriate for barbers to charge that much money for a haircut where they only cut like half your hair?

Found her booking site. She definitely cuts better than my barber that charges $15 but not $40-45 better.

View media item 2244754

Last edited:
I get a cut once every 2 months probably. Just do my own shape up and shave with a straight-edge razor every week. Been doing so since High School.
:smokin

I do a shape-up once a week but a full cut every two. It's not that hard to learn (depending on the cut you want).

yea i get a haircut every week. lineup every couple days. My joint is still in tact.

O______o where's his shop at? That price is off the wall.

Shop is in SF. I asked him about shop prices when I got cut on Thanksgiving and he said it was actually like $50 + tip for the whole package deal :lol:  

Crazy thing is dude is 100% referral only and schedule stays booked AM-PM. 
Where are you going for these $50 cuts in SF, Peoples? :lol:

Get my cut every Friday no matter what I get my bald fade or taper grows back in within a week!

Those, fancy barbershops charge crazy money or maybe the barbers just charge so high and see how many people actually pay. I follow this dope barber on ig, her cuts are awesome but I saw her prices posted before and was disgusted. :x

It was like $40 and up just to use clippers on the sides and back. That price did not include cutting the top hair. Then she charged more to fade your beard, line it up, and extra to line everything with a razor. Since when was it appropriate for barbers to charge that much money for a haircut where they only cut like half your hair?

Found her booking site. She definitely cuts better than my barber that charges $15 but not $40-45 better.

View media item 2244754

90 min for cut with a beard :lol: get all the way the **** outta here if you think I'm a sit in a chair for more than 30-40 min tops if even that and it better come with a cup of henny or beer

Last edited:
90 min for cut with a beard :lol: get all the way the **** outta here if you think I'm a sit in a chair for more than 30-40 min tops if even that and it better come with a cup of henny or beer

Thats crazy bro. I get a taper and rock a beard so it takes a lil longer than a normal cut but never longer than 30min. Foh 90min lol.

Out here getting the tape measure and protractor tryna get the angles right :lol:. The nerve of these barbers charging for straight razor tho. I swear it should be standard, or at least ask the customer. If they dont want it then line em with the t blade but **** shouldnt cost more. Wtf. Its guaranteed u getting hit wit the straight razor at my spot unless u tell dude u dont want it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom