Foot Locker Raffles / Reservation App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone else say they're having a problem with the footaction app not updating and can't enter for the Jordan 9s?

I can't believe you guys jump thru so many hoops just to have an opportunity to PAY for a pair of sneakers! There's people out there who won't even go thru this much bull$hit to WIN something for FREE, much less win a chance to BUY something! lol.

Last edited:
I can't believe you guys jump thru so many hoops just to have an opportunity to PAY for a pair of sneakers! There's people out there who won't even go thru this much bull$hit to WIN something for FREE, much less win a chance to BUY something! lol.

What are these "hoops" that you speak of?

What are these "hoops" that you speak of?
If you gotta ask!
mean.gif

Ty .... after VIP Platnium do you get another level ?

And last question will I now have 4 min head start ?
Platinum is the highest level.  If you spend another $300, you get another year of Platinum.

You'll have a 5 minute head start.

Platinum is the highest level.  If you spend another $300, you get another year of Platinum.

You'll have a 5 minute head start.

Hm. I think your total starts over each calendar year or there abouts. It doesnt "carry over." You dont get another year just because you spend more than $300 after reaching plat. You have to spend $300 in the next period to get plat back. For now, you just get another coupon

Last edited:
Hm. I think your total starts over each calendar year or there abouts. It doesnt "carry over." You dont get another year just because you spend more than $300 after reaching plat. You have to spend $300 in the next period to get plat back. For now, you just get another coupon
Nope it carries over, but the amount resets back to 0.  A rep I spoke with told me this and after my year ended, I was still Platinum since I spent over $600 in one year.

Is it true if you confirm a rsvp and don't pick up it ruins your chances for future releases? What about getting a rsvp but not actually confirming it?

This is weird, I haven't bought shoes from foot locker in well over 2 maybe even 3 years. I don't understand how I'm VIP and have a 5 minute head start. I honestly don't even know how this head start works.

View media item 2251457

I'm sure this has been discussed ad nauseum, but the whole "Head Start" thing still makes zero sense to me.

If its giving VIPs/Platinum increased odds in the raffle, then its not a true raffle and why would those members need their countdown to end earlier?

If its just allowing VIPs/Platinum to confirm earlier than the general population that they'd like to buy their pair IF they win, why is it even necessary? Isn't it assumed that if you enter the raffle you want to win? And isn't there a decent amount of time to confirm your pair once the countdown ends?

And if its "first come first serve" for winners of the raffle, then this makes no sense either.  Are they awarding more pairs via the raffle than are actually available, so they might actually run out?

I just don't understand the theory behind it.

Guess I'm a simpleton.

Is it true if you confirm a rsvp and don't pick up it ruins your chances for future releases? What about getting a rsvp but not actually confirming it?

Not true, I won black toes and bro couldn't pick up from ftl and after won 3 Yeezy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom