Foot Locker Raffles / Reservation App

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the shoes released on a weekday so pickup is until 6pm. They were selling them in store at 12pm so they wouldn't have known yet the people weren't going to pick them up. Unless they called idk.
Then in that case, people hadnt confirmed every pair.

It goes like this

They send out notification that you did or didnt win the reservation. Some flat out didnt win, some were "Close enough" to winning that they got wait listed.

If you won from the beginning, you have to confirm the reservation or pass on the shoes. If you pass on the shoes or dont select an option at all, the people who were waitlisted will got the option to reserve them instead.

If the people who were wait-listed ALSO dont confirm them, they will be made available FCFS at the store, which is why those were available day 1.............and seeing as though that shoe is in clearance stores and eventually went on deep discount, its pretty clear that nobody wanted them to waste a confirmation via the app, so they were sitting at the store.

Now if you said this about space jams, thats different...........

Last edited:
This is a n00bish question DESPITE having a VIP membership to both Foot Locker and Champs for the last 2-3 years, when you reach that $300 limit for Platinum VIP status.........how long until your Platinum VIP status expires and you have to start all over again to gain $300 within 12 months?

This is a n00bish question DESPITE having a VIP membership to both Foot Locker and Champs for the last 2-3 years, when you reach that $300 limit for Platinum VIP status.........how long until your Platinum VIP status expires and you have to start all over again to gain $300 within 12 months?

It resets on your VIP join date.

That may be how it goes, but they SHOULD have done it like this.

say in the last 365 days you`ve spent $3000 and on December 28th of 2015 you spent $500.......Tomorrow, your total amount spent will go down to $500 and on the anniversary of a day you spent more $, that amount will drop down by that exact amount. As long as you keep spending through the year, your amount should go up and down depending on that same thing.

It makes sense they`d do it that way now, since its supposed to be going by how much you spend while a member.

That may be how it goes, but they SHOULD have done it like this.

say in the last 365 days you`ve spent $3000 and on December 28th of 2015 you spent $500.......Tomorrow, your total amount spent will go down to $500 and on the anniversary of a day you spent more $, that amount will drop down by that exact amount. As long as you keep spending through the year, your amount should go up and down depending on that same thing.

It makes sense they`d do it that way now, since its supposed to be going by how much you spend while a member.
I get what you're saying, but I'm sure they rather take the easy route and have it reset on your join date.  I just keep track of it myself.

Anyone else unable to login on the footlocker app? Reset my password and can login on my computer but not on the app.

Are the Foot Apps being updated? I can't login into any of them. Trying to use my VIP rewards in store and it won't open for me.

I had my Platinum VIP say it expired a few weeks ago but after that day came it still says I'm a Platinum VIP lol.
It said "days left" for my Platinum Status and here I am, platinum with $40 spent lol (bought some clothes)
So it didn't reset or something.

I had my Platinum VIP say it expired a few weeks ago but after that day came it still says I'm a Platinum VIP lol.
It said "days left" for my Platinum Status and here I am, platinum with $40 spent lol (bought some clothes)
So it didn't reset or something.
Thats not how it works. Once you`ve spent the amount required, you`re pretty much platinum for 2 years, minus how much ever time it took you from the time you signed up until the time you actually went platinum.

Speaking to a rep, i was told that i signed up in Feb and made platinum in April of whatever year i signed up. So currently, i am platinum until april of 2018 unless i dont spend another 250 (or whatever it is) after Feb of 2017. Yes, the amount resets, but your platinum status does not, which is why it shows you only spent $40 but still have the same status.

Once i spend another $250 after April, i will be platinum until 2019, and so on.

Last edited:
Thats not how it works. Once you`ve spent the amount required, you`re pretty much platinum for 2 years, minus how much ever time it took you from the time you signed up until the time you actually went platinum.

Speaking to a rep, i was told that i signed up in Feb and made platinum in April of whatever year i signed up. So currently, i am platinum until april of 2018 unless i dont spend another 250 (or whatever it is) after Feb of 2017. Yes, the amount resets, but your platinum status does not, which is why it shows you only spent $40 but still have the same status.

Once i spend another $250 after April, i will be platinum until 2019, and so on.

Rep told me the amountresets on your join date, and it did for me. Your only platinum for a year unless you spend another $300 during that year.

Last edited:
Rep told me the amountresets on your join date, and it did for me. Your only platinum for a year unless you spend another $300 during that year.
You misunderstood what she said. You cant be platinum until you`re platinum. Then, you cant be platinum again WHILE you`re already platinum. Like right now, that is my status and will be my status through next april...........if i spend $300 after april then i will again be platinum next april until the next year. They do it like that so you never actually lose your platinum status as long as you keep spending $ with the company. you`ll only lose it if you go a year and how many more months til your platinum date without spending that amount.

You misunderstood what she said. You cant be platinum until you`re platinum. Then, you cant be platinum again WHILE you`re already platinum. Like right now, that is my status and will be my status through next april...........if i spend $300 after april then i will again be platinum next april until the next year. They do it like that so you never actually lose your platinum status as long as you keep spending $ with the company. you`ll only lose it if you go a year and how many more months til your platinum date without spending that amount.

No I didn't misunderstand, I know you can't be platinum until you're platinum, but you can extend your platinum status for another year while you're platinum by spending another $300.

No I didn't misunderstand, I know you can't be platinum until you're platinum, but you can extend your platinum status for another year while you're platinum by spending another $300.

Okay so.. I get platinum and say i spent.. $1200 last year..

When will I lose my Platinum status? Does it extend for every $300 I spend? (like I spend 900 and get +3 years) Or is it more so.. i spend $300 this year and get +1 year and any more after that doesn't matter

Okay so.. I get platinum and say i spent.. $1200 last year..

When will I lose my Platinum status? Does it extend for every $300 I spend? (like I spend 900 and get +3 years) Or is it more so.. i spend $300 this year and get +1 year and any more after that doesn't matter

Each $300 you spend gets you another year of Platinum.

Has every shoe this year been first come first served for everyone? Or have i been blocked from reserving shoes? LOL

Has every shoe this year been first come first served for everyone? Or have i been blocked from reserving shoes? LOL

All have been fcfs for me as well. I reached platinum status on all 3 footapps in December and there haven't been any major releases since. Did hit for the Space Jams and White V2's on FTA though :pimp:

All have been fcfs for me as well. I reached platinum status on all 3 footapps in December and there haven't been any major releases since. Did hit for the Space Jams and White V2's on FTA though :pimp:
Gotcha. only asking because the footaction twitter page said today was the last day for reservations for the lowtop 12s, which i dont want, and i didnt see any open reservations where i am or in chicago. Odd..........guess they feel like they arent worth the use, lol.

any word or rumors as to when they will start the reservation procedure in more states??? ?? 

Im in NC but ive used the reservation multiple times in GA,NY,NV and CA and it seems to eliminate the ******** raffle shenanigans with managers just basically hand picking who they want to have the shoes based off the raffle sign up list..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom