Foot Locker Raffles / Reservation App

Status
Not open for further replies.
any word or rumors as to when they will start the reservation procedure in more states??? ?? 

Im in NC but ive used the reservation multiple times in GA,NY,NV and CA and it seems to eliminate the ******** raffle shenanigans with managers just basically hand picking who they want to have the shoes based off the raffle sign up list..

Stealing reservations from my state. Lol jk.

I wonder if it's possible to reserve with multiple accounts but just different stores, say there's 6 all holding the Launch Reservation in Georgia and I use my 3 choices on half of the stores a d 3 on another, anyone had luck with this?

Wish i knew someone inside the company............Trying to find out why in the hell They`re doing first come first served on such a limited shoe in the CNY. I dont get it.

I got a notification at 6:00 from the ftl app saying I have 3 hours to confirm, but when I open up the app, there's no reservations available. I only had entered for the Lebron retro.

^^Before latest update? ...NO. Anything more than 6 min before this latest update was a troll

Now after latest update, its 10 mins max, no more 6 min max. You needed to specify "when" in your question, otherwise youll get a bunch of yes like the one above, not knowing you didnt mean NOW that theres a 10 m headstart

Last edited:
Yeah, who knows. Seems kinda random. The same people will have the same headstart. Maybe it helps spaces it out for their program ...?

It's 6 mins if you're a VIP member, 9 mins if you're also a Plantinum VIP then if you check in at a store it's a full 10 mins. It's probably because there are a lot more stores participating in the app selection process.

Last edited:
It's 6 mins if you're a VIP member, 9 mins if you're also a Plantinum VIP then if you check in at a store it's a full 10 mins.

Yep. We know.

But only after recent update, not before. Before, the max was 6min. Im guessing he didnt know the max had moved up to 10 mins. No one had more than 6 mins before recent updates

Yep. We know.

But only after recent update, not before. Before, the max was 6min. Im guessing he didnt know the max had moved up to 10 mins. No one had more than 6 mins before recent updates

You'd be surprised how many did or did not know. I was one of the first ones to make a tutorial video on YouTube explaining the app process even when it was under beta.

Yep. We know.

But only after recent update, not before. Before, the max was 6min. Im guessing he didnt know the max had moved up to 10 mins. No one had more than 6 mins before recent updates[/quote]

Ok. I hadn't used the app since the Space Jam release, so that 10 minute head start was a surprise. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom