Foot Locker Raffles / Reservation App

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was only NEW YORK, ILLINOIS, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, TEXAS, NEVADA, CALIFORNIA and i wanna say MARYLAND and 1 other state..mighta been LOUISIANA..i know those first 7 states for sure tho..

now its wide open we all eat

it was only NEW YORK, ILLINOIS, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, TEXAS, NEVADA, CALIFORNIA and i wanna say MARYLAND and 1 other state..mighta been LOUISIANA..i know those first 7 states for sure tho..

now its wide open we all eat
Replace Maryland with new jersey.... but doesn't matter anymore lol

thanks. how does the headstart work? From the research that I've done already If you a plat VIP w/10 then you good.

If your a Plat vip and get the full 10 min HS
Your chances are pretty good imo
It all depends on the Shoe, location, and size
I’ve had pretty good luck on regular stuff like Jordan’s and yeezy
Never hit on crazy heat tho
I’ve spent the most $ on FTA and champs so I hit a lot there
Never hit on FTL cuz I spend less there even tho I’m plat vip
But honestly I think it’s all random
Doesn’t matter how much you spend imo

Dumb question: If you hit on the app, confirm and pick up the shoes, but then return them to the store at a later date...anyone confirm if that may hurt your chances of winning on other shoes in the future?

Question for y'all - I think I will be at platinum VIP before Katrinas drop on Saturday but not sure if the app will recognize my status in time. Should I wait until last minute to do raffle or if I do raffle now will extra head start minutes get added to my countdown when I hit plat. status?

Thanks a lot, will help me plan what I gotta do for Katrina IIIs Saturday.

Question for y'all - I think I will be at platinum VIP before Katrinas drop on Saturday but not sure if the app will recognize my status in time. Should I wait until last minute to do raffle or if I do raffle now will extra head start minutes get added to my countdown when I hit plat. status?

Thanks a lot, will help me plan what I gotta do for Katrina IIIs Saturday.

Once you do the raffle, your status is locked in. I would wait if you can until your status changes to Platinum, then do the raffle.

Quick question, does it harm or help or neither to my chances if I were to log into another phone but use my account? Was thinking of using my cousin's phone who doesn't have an account.

Quick question, does it harm or help or neither to my chances if I were to log into another phone but use my account? Was thinking of using my cousin's phone who doesn't have an account.
Using your cousins phone does nothing at all but waste space. You’d just have the same exact thing on his that is on yours. It would only be useful if you created another account and used it on you cousin phone.

Using your cousins phone does nothing at all but waste space. You’d just have the same exact thing on his that is on yours. It would only be useful if you created another account and used it on you cousin phone.
Gotcha thanks, all I needed to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom