Foot Locker Raffles / Reservation App

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ yeah your right I have hit on pretty much everything not limited since I reached platinum at FA
I even scored the AJ1 top 3 with only 5 min HS
I like the app reserve cuz now you can find out if you scored the shoes a day before it releases

Last edited:
I said i THINK.......... From what i was told, you have a better chance getting a shoe in your most consistent size. This is from someone i`ve known since i worked at champs back in 2003 and shes now the auditor for champs sports...........Doubt she`d give me bad info like that.

I doubt she really knows what the programmers did. Plenty current and old store employees actually have no real idea of the algorithm. There are a lot of "ideas" out there about how the program works. Most of them probably crafted to keep the raffles "honest" in some peoples minds. These things get spread on what people THINK.

Last edited:
I said i THINK.......... From what i was told, you have a better chance getting a shoe in your most consistent size. This is from someone i`ve known since i worked at champs back in 2003 and shes now the auditor for champs sports...........Doubt she`d give me bad info like that.

I think that's pretty accurate based on releases I've won (every Yeezy, OVO, etc.), put the same size on all and won every one.

Ive put different sizes for at least 75% of my entries and won them all on Champs & FTL. (Either the mens pair didnt release in my size or got sizes for family.) I really wouldnt use size as as a gauge

Ive had pairs that I picked up not ever marked as picked up. Also had pairs that I declined still telling me to pick up my reservation, which I didnt. Didnt make one bit a difference on the next. Apps were released as Beta at 1st, so I bet changes are still being made to"winner" algorithm.

But hey, folks can believe what they want.

Last edited:
Ive put different sizes for at least 75% of my entries and won them all on Champs & FTL. (Either the mens pair didnt release in my size or got sizes for family.) I really wouldnt use size as as a gauge

Ive had pairs that I picked up not ever marked as picked up. Also had pairs that I declined still telling me to pick up my reservation, which I didnt. Didnt make one bit a difference on the next. Apps were released as Beta at 1st, so I bet changes are still being made to"winner" algorithm.

But hey, folks can believe what they want.

Don't you wear grade school though? Right.. and what releases did you win?

There you ASSuming you know what I entered in the apps. :lol: I wear Mens 7 & GS7, and already said i enter other sizes in the apps most of the time be ause my size isnt available. Mens pairs are my preference, not GS, but they arent always offered at US footsites. Mens 7 is almost never on the apps for Js and most Nike, so I enter for other sizes and win. I can also make a mens 8 or GS 6.5 work if I really want the shoe. My point is, size hasnt been an issue for me on either app for MENS, yes mens pairs.

I enter different sizes than my size on GS pairs for my nieces too if you care to know, and win.

Believe what you want. I know that i win regardless of size. Plenty other factors probably play a role. ..like where you entered and the size allocation at the places you enter, number of people that entered for those stores in the size size, number of those people that are plat with headstars....etc.

Last edited:
Sorry to grave dig but I got on my footaction app and on the Star Club tab beneath my spending it says "3 days left." Does that mean I'm about to lose my Gold Status? I have spent well over the require amount to maintain status. Only thing I can think of is if the year goes by anniversary so if my anniversary is in 3 days I go back to zero??

The amount spent resets to 0 but you retain your status. Probably completely resets if you don't spend $250 after the money spent reset lol

The amount spent resets to 0 but you retain your status. Probably completely resets if you don't spend $250 after the money spent reset lol

Man I wish the money spent would carry over. I have $2,650 spent. So the year is not by calendar, it's your goldstar creation date?

It
does
not
matter

The amount spent that WE see is irrelevant to getting the reservation vs not outside of your gold status. EVEN THEN, you have an entire YEAR to spend another $250 to get it again. Calm down people

IMG_5995.jpg

Champs Launch Reservation Info

http://champssports.com/launchreservation

They're still gonna be shady tho :lol: plenty stores been still backdooring pairs and telling dudes that come to pick up that the pairs gone

I know for sure Fairlane Champs still gonna pull BS :lol:

Awesome, I rarely use my footlocker account but my Champs Sports account has a couple of purchases on it.

I was hoping it would begin with a Yeezy release. I know they're doing it for the V's, but they're not going to sell out.

Dudes gonna come up with different strategies to pull them pairs, life ain't fair. :lol:This will though cause less chaos at the mall for hype stuff so it's all good.

all you have to do is pick your pair up when the store first opens. waiting near the end of the pickup time will hurt a lot of folks. since they cant backdoor majority of the pairs now they gonna come up with something.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Took them freaking forever!!! got all my accounts ready to go! My boys at all 3 stores got my accounts where they need to be................waiting for this yeezy release!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Screw adidas!!!!!!!!!

Nah, Missouri didnt have it until this week. (I dont know what other states didnt have it before, but there were a few)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom