Footlocker/Champs/Footaction Employee Appreciation possibly next weekend?

Champs Sports Exclusion List

Friday 11th - Sunday the 13th.

Limited is raised to $1000

November/December - V. Cruz Trainers

October-December - Stephen Currys Mens/Kids

October-December - Kyrie 1 Mens/Kids

ALL Aqua Jordan 8 Retro

ALL December Jordan Retros

ALL 12/11 Xeno ZX Flux 

ALL Air Huarache Runs (Excluding Huarache Utility)

All White Ultra Boost for Mens

All Black Roshe One for Mens/Womens

Black/White Roshe One for Womens

ALL adidas White/Black/Gold Superstars

ALL adidas White/Green Stan Smiths

Timberland 6" Wheat, Black, & Navy - Men's/Grade School

Last edited:
Not surprised at the LeBron 13, KD 8, or Kobe X being fair game.

[emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Last edited:
I would say some key things to look for that so far are not excluded are

Shawn Kemp Reebok Kamikaze IIs

Nike Tech Fleece Pant 1 & 2s

Drake Nike ACG Manoas

All Black or All White Nike Air Force 1s Low/Mids/Highs

Converse Chuck Taylor 2s

I would say Lebron 13, KD8s, and Kobe Xs, but all of those have a 95% chance of hitting outlets. 

EDIT: Some of the stuff I listed are on the FL/FA List.

Last edited:
I know it's way early but is it a good chance that the next 50 off is the same as last year? The end of March, first of April?

I know it's way early but is it a good chance that the next 50 off is the same as last year? The end of March, first of April?
They're usually around Spring, Back to School and then Christmas time. So March/April doesn't seem too bad of a guess. Makes it about a 3 month period between them? March/April -- July/August -- December

Yeah. Because last year was the end of March and first of April if I remember correctly. Hoping it's the same this year.

Did they increase the spending limit for March? Usually thats an indicator of when it will happen...

I remember the ones around easter, they don't increase it. & i remember some were 2 days, like a tues & weds or weds & Thurs.

March 17-19. DM confirmed it in a conference call earlier this week. Don't think they raised the spending limit though. :smh:

Now we wait for the exclusion list...

Heres the champs exclusion list. Not that much excluded. Does anyone have the footlocker/footaction exclusion list?

I should have the FTL list tonight.

Edit: FTL list is the same as Champ's.

Last edited:
Picked up the all star air max audacity that was a QS but got 50% off those, tech fleece pants, a bunch of stance basketball socks, then got the Adidas NMD runner with just the regular discount since those were excluded

Copped kobes, kobe backpack, kobe gs for my girl, socks and shorts, also got the NMD with regular discount, i have 140 left lol I'm getting my kobe Bruce Lee and im good lol glad they pushed back the 12s because I might have been short on money

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom