Footlocker/Champs/Footaction Employee Appreciation possibly next weekend?

Has it ever been past $1000 though? The past few years I've worked its only been $1000 max, at least better than last 50 of only $500

Has it ever been past $1000 though? The past few years I've worked its only been $1000 max, at least better than last 50 of only $500
Yeah it has been $1500 before. 

I remember when $2000 was the limit, then they changed it to the $500 a month thing and there was a time a F&F that had a $1500 limit. It was a December one I am pretty sure.

Yeah it has been $1500 before. 

I remember when $2000 was the limit, then they changed it to the $500 a month thing and there was a time a F&F that had a $1500 limit. It was a December one I am pretty sure.

Yeah it was 1500 3 years ago

1k better than 750

Best time was when there wasn't a limit., but fools were abusing it left and right and got fired.

Last edited:

^ Repped!

Does anyone know what the exclusion list for Champs looks like? Heading there on Friday. Would like to go in with a game plan. :nerd:

^ Repped!

Does anyone know what the exclusion list for Champs looks like? Heading there on Friday. Would like to go in with a game plan.
nerd.gif
From what my manager told me, he said that its pretty much the same thing as the foot locker one a few posts above

Last edited:
Gotta check out for a Michigan plug now.

My last one does not work there anymore.

I want Hardens and KD's

Bout to double up on royal foams and get All Star 6s and possibly Playoff 12 lows...[emoji]129300[/emoji]

I actually might not get anything lol i been good slowing down in shoes. If I do it might be royalty 4s but i doubt it I'll cop

Can employees still order shoes or is that done? I need the black 15s but they're not in stores anymore but they can be ordered.

Can employees still order shoes or is that done? I need the black 15s but they're not in stores anymore but they can be ordered.
Cant order shoes still unfortunately.. 

But is this 50 confirmed for sure for sure? since I havent heard anything even though I just work part time haha but usually my manager informs the whole team... Going to the mall after work Friday then if thats the case 

Last edited:
I want my guy to get me the usa hyperdunk 08 but they are labeled "qs" and they have to wait 30 days till rd
Last I checked Price was reduced and they are not excluded from the 20% online right now. Not cheaper than having that connect but still worth taking a look if your size is available.

Back
Top Bottom