For the beard aficionados: Official BEARDGANG Line Thread

I got tons of boys who are Sikh and would definitely rock the hell out of that "Death Before Shaving" shirt, that's some real $*%$ for them
pimp.gif

I'll be sure to spread the word

SMFH I used to tag alot of my pics #hipset #beardgang

Now This??????

Not to sound like an elitist, but i feel like everyone wanna be bout that beard life now.

Got my Beard Gang Death Before Shaving shirt in the mail today. Like it alot.

Cold as hell, i grew mine out for over a year. Cut it asnd now im at it again. Been about 3 months and its getting long already.

My joint right now, been growing for about 2 months (been had the beard but I use to trim it down and keep it thin and dark) Right now I`m just growing it out until it connects to my mustache because my boy says thats the only way it will connect (even though I just dont see it happening)

156445_10151489874792627_2094323835_n.jpg

398314_10151490576402627_1317001194_n.jpg

282338_10151490007742627_17036181_n.jpg

you guys recommend any good beard products? my joint gets dry every so often and I want it to be moist and soft like my hair.

Baby oil. Seriously. It will also solve the problem of the skin under it getting dry and flaky

What are your thoughts on Beard shampos and all that stuff? When my joint connects (if it cans) I swear I`m never not rocking a beard again. I usually cut my beards for Job interviews but I work in IT and its very laid back, and as a black man if my beard is perfectly lined up and my skin is clear and my suit legit I`m good.

the beardgang silhouette shirt looks so cheesy...

the "death before shaving," slightly better.

If this is the same Beardgang, I wanna say congrats fam.

You got Drizzy rockin your ish. :smokin

Plus its a NT original

I want a beard so bad. I can only grow it on my chin and mustache but it's extra patchy. Someone HALP me :frown:

^ shave the areas u want to grow. even if u don't think u need to. I feel the more often you shave it's gonna try and regrow stronger. May take awhile at first but then u get to the point of regretting it

I don't think that's true. It's like in middle when dads told their sons not to shave our mustaches because they'll grow in thicker. Now everyone has middle school year book pics of them looking funny with mustaches.

Back
Top Bottom